Crusader Kings II - FREE limited time

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Ah yeah, I remember when I paid money for this game.
That was a mistake. the moment I found out they give you all the DLC options and such in the game and say 'you must buy this' to use that option. I left immediately, if I don't have the content, then don't include it in the game. I don't want to constantly find that every option I take still needs to be paid for.

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Ah yeah, I remember when I paid money for this game.
That was a mistake. the moment I found out they give you all the DLC options and such in the game and say 'you must buy this' to use that option. I left immediately, if I don't have the content, then include it in the game. I don't want to constantly find that every option I take still needs to be paid for.
seriously? Yeah I've heard from my mates about how this game is quite lacking without the DLCs.
The sheer amount of DLCs itself quite ridiculous imo. But yeah thats quite a dick move.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah its free like Overwatch is free on weekends.

They reel you in with the gameplay then remove it (and in this case, make you feel like the game is fun then realize the best content is hidden behind DLC) to force you to pay.

A brilliant marketing strategy.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
The secret is to always have a friend who loves grand strategy and just play multiplayer with them all the time like me