loser russian internet gopnik
Nebulae
YqXnyXj.png

throwback to the tournament​

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Who wants to set-up the Faceit hub? I assume you all either got Faceit or can get it pretty easily yeah? We can always do Popflash matches but Popflash has horrible servers

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
TOMORROW next FRIDAY at 6:30 PM GMT (or later if that's better for some), map pool will be:
  • inferno
  • train
  • mirage
  • nuke
  • overpass
  • d2
  • cache
  • cbble
if you wanna play, get a squad together and reply & tag them in here - make sure you'll all be available around the time

Who wants to set-up the Faceit hub? I assume you all either got Faceit or can get it pretty easily yeah? We can always do Popflash matches but Popflash has horrible servers
gonna have the server on a vps with good single core performance with a pug plugin, easiest that way for configs like last time

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
gonna have the server on a vps with good single core performance with a pug plugin, easiest that way for configs like last time
ah alright you do it that way, sounds good

TOMORROW at 6:30 PM GMT (or later if that's better for some), map pool will be:
  • inferno
  • train
  • mirage
  • nuke
  • overpass
  • d2
  • cache
  • cbble
>no vertigo
what is this
unacceptable

jamEs

Nebulae
ah alright you do it that way, sounds good

>no vertigo
what is this
unacceptable
CURRENT MAP POOL SUCKS

next week might be better though, gonna change it to that

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
CURRENT MAP POOL SUCKS

next week might be better though, gonna change it to that
But make sure that you've got 128 tick enabled, I saw that someone had 64 tick on in the screenshot from like 2 years ago
If Up and Cmd says 64 in the far-right corner it's on 64 tick and then it doesn't matter if the server is on 128 tick

jamEs

Nebulae
But make sure that you've got 128 tick enabled, I saw that someone had 64 tick on in the screenshot from like 2 years ago
If Up and Cmd says 64 in the far-right corner it's on 64 tick and then it doesn't matter if the server is on 128 tick
oof thanks, I'll ensure it's proper 128 tick next time

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
oof thanks, I'll ensure it's proper 128 tick next time
Idk if it's something you have to do in the server config to like force 128 tick otherwise you can just have everyone make sure to put cl_updaterate 128 in the console, or just put -tickrate 128 in launch options and leave it at that

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I'd go with the current map pool for the sake of fairness, tbh Vertigo is a really good map if you learn the smokes and such for it, heavily tactical

Also current cobble is broken as fuck

jamEs

Nebulae
I'd go with the current map pool for the sake of fairness, tbh Vertigo is a really good map if you learn the smokes and such for it, heavily tactical

Also current cobble is broken as fuck
oh ok! haven't followed the scene since like 2015 so I was really surprised seeing vertigo in the current pool, will switch to that then :ok:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
oh ok! haven't followed the scene since like 2015 so I was really surprised seeing vertigo in the current pool, will switch to that then :ok:

The cobble issue appeared in Halloween 2018 when they thought making the map literally unplayable for the T side was a funny and wacky idea

CTs could jump up the drop area and literally take the jump on the Ts before they arrived, and A long was blocked leaving only underpass

jamEs

Nebulae
All talk will be enabled during warmup and halftime to allow vintage voip shittalking

The cobble issue appeared in Halloween 2018 when they thought making the map literally unplayable for the T side was a funny and wacky idea

CTs could jump up the drop area and literally take the jump on the Ts before they arrived, and A long was blocked leaving only underpass
oof that's unplayable, will definitely do the current map pool then

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

You can still go a long lol. Just jump 4head

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
heck i would love to join you friends considering i'm an epic gamer and would beat you all up with a zeus haha yes i am pretty epic yes