current affairs

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
is a trap to expose idiots

there is no neb ratings, so people aren't inspired to post for internet fame

people who post genuinely believe what they post

hence most of them post verbal diarhea that makes 0 sense and trying to convince them otherwise gets them hamstering a way to save themselves and their arguments more than a woman trying to convince herself that she's still pretty

tell me im wrong

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
its fun
and its a place where people like myself who cant properly get involved in politics yet feel the need to express themselves can do so

and yes it can also expose retards including myself, making for some good banter all around

tera

Atom
Nebulae
But honestly though, people get to state their opinions and be heard in the forums. Opinions which are pretty much subjective to everyone around in the forums. (Although there are some that go too far)
People have the right to speak out their mind and people also have the right to criticize that opinion.
Sure it makes them look like an idiot if majority doesn't agree with his or her opinion but atleast they get to voice out their opinion, reminding us that there are people who doesn't believe in the majority and have their own way of thinking.

So its all good discussion and debate, even though some are not really strong opinions but hey atleast we get to know what they're thinking of.

Also, you get updated on politics and news in the world if you're not the type to watch the news or read newspaper like me sometimes.