CW: City Life RP (Idea)

Yay or Nay to CW: City Life RP

• Total voters

Oswinner

Electron
Nebulae
I have an idea of a roleplay server which is set in modern day in a normal city with our lore as human beings. In this city RP you can be a Police officer, Paramedic, Mayor, Criminal or others. You can own flats to apartments to houses. This rp can be set anywhere eg. U.K, U.S, Canada, Sweden and ect. In this rp the modern day and furture can change drastically or minorly like a corrupt mayor to terrorist attack and even zombies...or ww3......

(I will add more but this is just an idea....If it gets a lot of bad feed back, i'll delete it, go back to the drawing board and making something more interesting.)

I can't seem to delete it, best to leave it to rot.

The people have said and been heard, this post is dead, obsolete and abandoned. I will not reply to anything on here anymore.

Last edited:

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
basically a suggestion to bring back eurp
no.

Oswinner

Electron
Nebulae
basically a suggestion to bring back eurp
no.
Ok, fair enough. But the thing is that in EURP you hust walked around being normal but in this almost ANYHTHING unpredictable could happen or take a turn for the worst....But I do respect your opinion.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I gotta be honest. It would be really fun, if a serious zombie apocolypse roleplay server could exist. CW: ZA:RP

Oswinner

Electron
Nebulae
Do you know why I made this thread?

To give ideas and let others make ideas, we're working together and thats what I call a community.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
@RetroPirate1

Your wish came true!!!
iVTVHoH.jpg