CWU

SieEno

Neutrino
Nebulae
I want to make app for CWU but first i need some knowledge. be nice and answer questions c;

Answer question's
- best RP experience ?
- CWU role?
- boring?
- Useful or...?
- best division?

(add something if you want)

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
- best RP experience ? Watching Janusz stab Alfie in the stomach with a screw-driver, although, it was somewhat ruined by the roleplay not being on point with the seriousness of a screwdriver stab to the belly so it didn't really feel that serious.
- CWU role? Production Team Leader.
- boring? Roleplay is relaxed and slow paced. It's a job for my character and I don't mind doing something that's boring OOCly that my character needs to ICly do. Plus, theres a reward program that frees you up options that most players don't have.
- Useful or...? Useful and somewhat fun trying to keep up with what's needed and selling it off.
- best division? Haven't tried any other divisions really, so I say production is the best.

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
ngl

all the divisions are basically the same since we do ... pretty much the same thing

only difference is, production is JUST focused on workshifts, engineering gets to learn cool IC stuff that can be applied to later things (some CWU characters that went rogue / resigned are now crafters), PR does pamphlet stuff, and retail is basically focused on selling stuff

@Slim @Rat the Dentist @Helupiarz can all tell you more of what divisions actually do, but i haven't seen much of an IC difference between the divisions besides engineering

D

Deleted member 2137

Oh, looks like I missed this thread

OK, so engineers learn nifty things IC, for example welding, making alcohol machinery and stuff. @rustydog got tailor flags after resignation, actually.

It means repairing stuff IC, and you have a quota of building reports and 4 labour workshifts per 2 weeks.

My division can important for events, however out of that it can be slow at times. I'm always trying to get events and stuff, just can be slow to execute (lazy rat)

If you end up getting bored and find IC reasoning then uh, go rouge or something and build a tank.

I also recommend you join up if you have some irl experience.

One last thing, I find you could do more rebel-ly things as a rep than you can imagine... For example, subtle rebel things in speeches and making rebel grafiti with your CWU skills.

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
ngl

all the divisions are basically the same since we do ... pretty much the same thing

only difference is, production is JUST focused on workshifts, engineering gets to learn cool IC stuff that can be applied to later things (some CWU characters that went rogue / resigned are now crafters), PR does pamphlet stuff, and retail is basically focused on selling stuff

@Slim @Rat the Dentist @Helupiarz can all tell you more of what divisions actually do, but i haven't seen much of an IC difference between the divisions besides engineering
rep do cool shit, more than pamphlets but we are v low on manpower