Cya later & stuff

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
*dabs*

seriously though, was reading through your story and saw some names that i hadn't seen for a good few years. found the story quite interesting and i actually didn't know you were an admin at one point.

sometimes i wonder what some of the friends i made here that left ages ago are currently doing. i remember Cava started an apprenticeship to become a chef I think?

i never really spoke to you much but i do wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
im currently doing tf2 dodgeball thanks for asking
*dabs*

seriously though, was reading through your story and saw some names that i hadn't seen for a good few years. found the story quite interesting and i actually didn't know you were an admin at one point.

sometimes i wonder what some of the friends i made here that left ages ago are currently doing. i remember Cava started an apprenticeship to become a chef I think?

i never really spoke to you much but i do wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

Vote for the next story time with Angel

WW3RP and the Special Forces drama - agree (NEB)
WW3RP and the cancer just before lore transition (ties into SF drama, I suppose) - funny (neb)
WW3RP and the 'we don't accept this lore' controversy - disagree (LP)
WW3RP and why @Roosebud must be a saint to not have left the community - zing (neb)
HL2RP and the beginnings of LP (C45 to C17 Industrial and the changes it brought overall) - informative (LP)
HL2RP and @Gr4Ss with the CPs versus the entire staff team of rebels - friendly (LP)

i promise to deliver hot takes, biased opinions and a bunch of angry swearing

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

WW3RP and the cancer just before lore transition (ties into SF drama, I suppose) - funny (neb)
WW3RP and why @Roosebud must be a saint to not have left the community - zing (neb)
HL2RP and the beginnings of LP (C45 to C17 Industrial and the changes it brought overall) - informative (LP)
HL2RP and @Gr4Ss with the CPs versus the entire staff team of rebels - friendly (LP)

what about you trying to bone @Dingo on his 5 day bender

Postino

Atom
Nebulae

i fucking love you

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

should have saved this song for the story about how a big portion of the biggest voices to ban erp and female characters and harassing other players were actually doing the most erp on steam

how did people think this wouldn't get leaked once their e-relationships went sour? omegafuckinglul that'll be a juicy one

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if you go with the SF drama then there’s going to be some nuclear takes

i think you should leave that era be bro no point bringing it up again for pointless shit slinging