Nebulae
OO89qQm.jpeg

just found this

real ones know

Jxa6mLj.jpeg

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

this is my standard way of travelling because cars have no traction in cyberpunk and i plow into a crowd of civilians and blow up
you can go even faster if you dont jump until after the boost and you don't use doublejump

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I finally got it. 70% relation with Johnny and I could finally hear The Rebel Path while blasting my way through.

... until I got killed two seconds later. I gotta do a lot of levelling still and hit those sidequests - really just wanted to find out if I can legit do the ending. Quoting V: "It fuckin' worked!"

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you know that none of the annoying gig phone calls would happen if you just did them the first time they came up

there's only 7 delamain cars and not many cyberpsychos

just do the fucking missions lmao

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
you know that none of the annoying gig phone calls would happen if you just did them the first time they came up

MG1li05.png

thats 86 phonecalls... plus the delamain cabs......... that dont go away until you do them............... and you can get them multiple times............. plus the phone calls from other missions buzzing you at the same time randomly in starting quests and followup quests...............
[doublepost=1609205014][/doublepost]in fact, to put that into contrast, theres about 120 fast travel points in cyberpunk
FCw7FDQ.png

spaced out something like this, only 27 of them on screen in this picture

and since most gigs are central town, about 1.5x this is the amount of locations you'll get a random fucking phonecall about a gig in any major city location

fuck night city i retire in the badlands theres like 3 quests i'll live off eating sand

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

That's actually false p sure

Most gigs are marked as unknown on the map until you go to them

THEN you get the call about the job

Which means you can trigger like 8 of them just driving around, it's irritating