Cyberpunk 2077

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
somehow game journalists are worse than actual journalists
If they stepped off their high horse once in a while they wouldn't be so bad in all fairness.
[doublepost=1610828302][/doublepost]

Er4ODvqWMAYlb43

this was the response from cdpr btw

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
If they stepped off their high horse once in a while they wouldn't be so bad in all fairness.
[doublepost=1610828302][/doublepost]
Er4ODvqWMAYlb43

this was the response from cdpr btw
"as for the old-gen consoles...we've owned up to that"
lmao as if releasing a barely functioning game despite advertising it would run on old-gen consoles is a good enough excuse
also the "you've talked with 20 people" trying to downplay how bad it is

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
man, so much complaints.

I'm just sitting here enjoying what part of the game is here, I use the simple principle that the only way it can now go is up.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man, so much complaints.

I'm just sitting here enjoying what part of the game is here, I use the simple principle that the only way it can now go is up.
completed everything bar like one hidden side questsand i have had a wild time

not sure if i've said it or its been said but the greatest western rpg, Fallout New Vegas, was unplayable when it came out due to the amount of bugs it had, this game is playable for me bar visual hiccups and some weird textures

people complaining about cut content forget that the game was quite clearly forced to come out by fans screaming the house down, for what cyberpunk is it's a really fun game and very interesting story

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
completed everything bar like one hidden side questsand i have had a wild time

not sure if i've said it or its been said but the greatest western rpg, Fallout New Vegas, was unplayable when it came out due to the amount of bugs it had, this game is playable for me bar visual hiccups and some weird textures

people complaining about cut content forget that the game was quite clearly forced to come out by fans screaming the house down, for what cyberpunk is it's a really fun game and very interesting story
It usually happens with games of this scale.

Either it has a lot of bugs or barely any content and over time those issues get sorted out.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It usually happens with games of this scale.

Either it has a lot of bugs or barely any content and over time those issues get sorted out.
theres things I take issue with, like the fact the story is pretty railroaded and the choices aren't that deep, all character side quests hinging on a romance option at the end, yada yada

but all the stuff thats there whats me to play more, I hope CDPR's free dlc just adds "stuff" to the world, the map is big enough to fit it.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
theres things I take issue with, like the fact the story is pretty railroaded and the choices aren't that deep, all character side quests hinging on a romance option at the end, yada yada

but all the stuff thats there whats me to play more, I hope CDPR's free dlc just adds "stuff" to the world, the map is big enough to fit it.
I'm just out here hoping Vs story continues in some sense, that or to give me the opportunity to work with max-tac in some form or shape.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm just out here hoping Vs story continues in some sense, that or to give me the opportunity to work with max-tac in some form or shape.
yea the lack of faction interaction was glaring

mutha fucking padre hiring me to whack a squad of Valentinos was weird

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
all character side quests hinging on a romance option at the end
this one annoyed me a bit.
it feels like no matter your gender or character - the romance options are always going to flirt with you because of their baseline writing.
rivers did nothing but nonstop flirt with male V despite the fact that he's straight so on my first playthrough when there was no information online I hit a quicksave before the big moment and tried to kiss him and he tells you to fuck off - and its just odd, I was convinced the guy was gonna ham but he's just like the other romance options; very default written for a romance.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
so I'm looking through anthony's cattle braindance thing right now, and I noticed this figure in the background of it, but they're not marked as a clue or anything
SP9Cj02.jpg

this a glitch or smth, or a spooky gamer moment?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so I'm looking through anthony's cattle braindance thing right now, and I noticed this figure in the background of it, but they're not marked as a clue or anything
SP9Cj02.jpg

Glitch, didn't have it for mine, but it does make it cooler like that imo.

Great questline btw

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
SP9Cj02.jpg

Yeah dassa bug. Didn’t have it for mine either

either way like mic said amazing quest and made me pretty disgusted as they’re... y’know