Cyberpunk tickles my pickle.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly, all I ever played was the Shadowrun fps. Offline. Against NPCs... God I'm a fuckin loser

Never played it. I know that World of Darkness had a game adaption based upon its Vampire template. It was highly praised and I am pretty sure an MMORPG was also based upon WoD called Secret World or something like that: at least it was, I believe that the development took it far away from its original concept.

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
have you tried sindome? it's this 20 years running text based MOO with a fuckload of players. it's honestly really fuckin rad and if you like games like zork, you should give it a look. has lots of tutorials to get you started, too.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
what is up with all these people joining sindome

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you didn’t play 2020 you’re not a true ponk, choobs.

shut the frag up, bwant

I have played a multitude of Cyberpunk games, watched multiple movies, read several pieces of literature and have ran my own server with the Cyberpunk settingcough new korea coming back 2019. I enjoy it very much and I plan to play 2020 sometime soon. The shadowruns are really fun games and I got a steal deal when I picked up Shadowrun Returns for free.

Cyberpunk is a really, really cool setting to me. Most Cyberpunk settings differ greatly, which really makes me enjoy the genre much more.