D&D 5E (Astro House Rules): Lost Mine of Phandelver

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Trust me when I say that no player will enjoy it. A campaign where all quests are on hold until further notice because everyone refuses to even acknowledge your existence until they kill that Drow that's following you is not fun.

Yeah, but that was because I made him a shit brewer. But he still knew when it was quitting time. A drow is the kind of race where it's bordering on FailRP to not betray someone at some point.

Or the party can kill the Drow and move on.

Yeah, but if no one likes that stuff, then it shouldn't be continued.

Ah, I see what you mean now, then.

I didn't realize Drow had no off switch, considering some of the fanfiction I have read of them was that they would wait years in order to hatch a plot against their rivals, hence I assumed they had patience.

Aka the infighting of the houses of the Drow in the Underdark.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ah, I see what you mean now, then.

I didn't realize Drow had no off switch, considering some of the fanfiction I have read of them was that they would wait years in order to hatch a plot against their rivals, hence I assumed they had patience.

Aka the infighting of the houses of the Drow in the Underdark.

They were only recently added as an actual race in 5e, but they have always been a part of Forgotten Realms.

Regardless, 90% of DM's ban them because there's only 2 kinds of drow players:

Chaotic Asshole = Literally does evil shit with no regard for consequences

Drizzt Clone = Drizzt is the ONLY good drow, but people just want to be a special snowflake.

The only race that absolutely no one in their right mind would defend is Kender. No one likes Kender.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
MaXenzie: How many sheets are in?
Warwick: 3 or 4

I totally made a character btw.

Also, please feel free to join or make a character, it's not like there's responsibility or time restraints since we just have the whole group discuss the best time for everyone to play.

I'll post what I posted in the previous D&D game's convo:

No reservations, just gotta make a char.

There's no first come first serve, he'll probably just wait a day or two (since it doesn't take more than half an hour to make a character sheet) and then he'll go and pick the best.

The best being the best characters and people that have a reputation for not being shite at Roleplaying.

So Warwick probably has bias for people that were actually good Roleplayers in his previous D&D game, IE, not Rengar.

He'd expect people to not make murder hobo characters, or people to make absolutely batshit insane characters that can't work. But he probably also doesn't want generic soldier, generic cleric and generic angry stupid barbarians.

Be unique, but don't be stupid.

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
MaXenzie: How many sheets are in?
Warwick: 3 or 4

I totally made a character btw.

Also, please feel free to join or make a character, it's not like there's responsibility or time restraints since we just have the whole group discuss the best time for everyone to play.

I'll post what I posted in the previous D&D game's convo:

No reservations, just gotta make a char.

There's no first come first serve, he'll probably just wait a day or two (since it doesn't take more than half an hour to make a character sheet) and then he'll go and pick the best.

The best being the best characters and people that have a reputation for not being shite at Roleplaying.

So Warwick probably has bias for people that were actually good Roleplayers in his previous D&D game, IE, not Rengar.

He'd expect people to not make murder hobo characters, or people to make absolutely batshit insane characters that can't work. But he probably also doesn't want generic soldier, generic cleric and generic angry stupid barbarians.

Be unique, but don't be stupid.
I agree completely mate. But yeah it is better with a smaller amount of people.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I agree completely mate. But yeah it is better with a smaller amount of people.

4-6 we want

We only have 3-4 sheets.