D&D 5E Lite (Astro Adaptation)

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So for all you losers that love roleplay, @Twar, @Wolfaye, @Broly, @Fatality and @Spartan experienced my adaptation of D&D 5E, which I call '5E Lite', last night. We all had a really good time, and so I invite you all to come play with us tonight, at:

6PM GMT - THIS IS 6PM, HARRY POTTER TIME.

Only join if you can play for at least two hours. If not, then please don't.

It's going to be a more serious version of the trial run we did last night, so make decent characters, and we'll see if we can get a basic starter campaign started.

Use: http://www.orcpub.com/ - to make a basic character sheet, exporting it in PDF once you're done. Also, we're using point buy, so you know.

To see the rules for what you can have on a class/race, look here:
Export the character sheet to PDF and post it as a set of images here, preferably in a spoiler tag, and I will approve or deny your characters based on if they're decent.

It's not meant to be taken too seriously, and we're going to just have a bit of a laugh while we do it, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't play somewhat properly.

ALSO WE'RE USING ROLL 20 SO WE HAVE ACTUAL MAPS AND 3D DICE.

Last edited:

Weresheep

Old man roleplayer
Nebulae
I am working today is there plans to expand this over the weekend? Would love to join in at some point

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I am working today is there plans to expand this over the weekend? Would love to join in at some point
You won't be able to hop in to the current campaign, but if this does last a while, and it becomes a thing people enjoy, we'll carry it on.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So for all you losers that love roleplay, @Twar, @Wolfaye, @Broly, @Fatality and @Spartan experienced my adaptation of D&D 5E, which I call '5E Lite', last night. We all had a really good time, and so I invite you all to come play with us tonight, at:

6PM GMT - THIS IS 6PM, HARRY POTTER TIME.

Only join if you can play for at least two hours. If not, then please don't.

It's going to be a more serious version of the trial run we did last night, so make decent characters, and we'll see if we can get a basic starter campaign started.

Use: http://www.orcpub.com/ - to make a basic character sheet, exporting it in PDF once you're done. Also, we're using point buy, so you know.

To see the rules for what you can have on a class/race, look here:
Export the character sheet to PDF and post it as a set of images here, preferably in a spoiler tag, and I will approve or deny your characters based on if they're decent.

It's not meant to be taken too seriously, and we're going to just have a bit of a laugh while we do it, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't play somewhat properly.

ALSO WE'RE USING ROLL 20 SO WE HAVE ACTUAL MAPS AND 3D DICE.

Zzz891l.jpg

Not a expert in using the site, since we all jumped into it yesterday lel, so just tell us if anything is missing x3, OFC i didn't bother with the err bio n shit and spells aren't exactly their cuppa tea since they had non

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Zzz891l.jpg

Not a expert in using the site, since we all jumped into it yesterday lel, so just tell us if anything is missing x3, OFC i didn't bother with the err bio n shit and spells aren't exactly their cuppa tea since they had non
Approved.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Zzz891l.jpg

I made my character and after finishing I checked yours to make sure I did fine, then I saw they both are literally the same! both are thieves >.<

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
lFvdezZ.png

Last edited:

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
@Warwick what the fuck this site doesn't have eldritch blast cantrip or hellish rebuke as first level for warlock?

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Warwick what the fuck this site doesn't have eldritch blast cantrip or hellish rebuke as first level for warlock?
5e bro not sure if these are even in 5e, just roll with the ones you're given

eldritch is op af anyway

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
5e bro not sure if these are even in 5e, just roll with the ones you're given

eldritch is op af anyway

eldritch was what made a warlock a warlock

fine ill go make a semi-meme char then