Serious d47 hospital is eating my ass

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
the hospital on the server is a heaven for errors and missing textures. all the doors in there are errors, more than half of it is missing textures and i can see through walls

i tried re-installing the content pack
verified cache
restarted
blah
blah
blah

help thanks

also there are also some missing textures like pavements and walkways but that's less relevant rn

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
mounted css and episodes?
Episode 1 especially since it is a hospital. lot of assets likely came from there.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
mounted css and episodes?
Episode 1 especially since it is a hospital. lot of assets likely came from there.
just checked, got ep2 and css.

thanks

and bye

no really

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
woah guys haha i am so DRUNKB right now hahaaaaaa i drink the alahole a llot ha ha i enjoyr the roleplayer servers i drink alocehol haha i am SO drunbk rifht now boy oih boy someebody bettter stop me right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
woah guys haha i am so DRUNKB right now hahaaaaaa i drink the alahole a llot ha ha i enjoyr the roleplayer servers i drink alocehol haha i am SO drunbk rifht now boy oih boy someebody bettter stop me right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
h

von Preußen

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
boi hear that new rap song Bigga that shit lit homie woo basketball yeah :heyzeus:

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Please seek assistance and sober up before continuing your journey
military-salute-picture-id157619274

sir yes sir

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
*Has problem*
*Gets help*
*Doesn't want help*
*Wants it to be a problem for as long as possible for some reason. It's just how the human body works.*
just checked, got ep2 and css. thanks and bye

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
*Has problem*
*Gets help*
*Doesn't want help*
*Wants it to be a problem for as long as possible for some reason. It's just how the human body works.*
what no i didn't have ep1, i only had ep2 and css

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
this must be a new record on how fast a post can be de-railed

congratulations you get a golden star