DANGANRONPA THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

POST ONLY IF YOU'RE AN AMPUTEE
A2R_k6sr_IicFv6lrfPvk8CMAAibMsWUGRaJfE4ZLFehK7anqAaHY9aCZWIqKgW820trMCeC0AdJjsgCE6crKWP9UbzsHeZvJUY-

POST ONLY IF YOU'RE AN AMPUTEE

I HATE ANIME

I Have The Body of a Pig
[ FORUM MUSIC ( TURN ON IF BRAVE!! ) ]

e813d5a6ac37dd722503e24b55061b0e.gif

danganronpa
by spike chunsoft and nintendo

starring:
[ the main character: YOU!! ]

Monokuma
Junko Enoshima
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Sayaka Maizono
Leon Kuwata
Aoi Asahina
BYAKUYA TOGAMI ( best character )
Yasuhiro Hagakure
Hifumi Yamada
Kyoko Kirigiri
Celestia Ludenberg
Mondo Owada
Sakura Ogami
I HATE CHIHIRO!! THIS IS NOT A CHIHIRO SAFE SPACE!!
Toko Fukawa ( WORST CHARACTER )

USE THE STHREAD TO DISCUSS DANGANRONOPA VIDOEGAMES
TAG SPOILRS!!!! IF UYOURE A PUSSY!!
( no girls -- no sjw snow flakes )

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
bad series
not because of what it is but because of the failed hl2rp event it inspired

worst thing i've ever seen, period.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
was forced at gunpoint recently to play the first game. not too bad. Byakuya is ofc he best character and I've seen screenshots of him super fat in the second game, wonder what that's all about

D

Deleted member 7099

was forced at gunpoint recently to play the first game. not too bad. Byakuya is ofc he best character and I've seen screenshots of him super fat in the second game, wonder what that's all about
byakuya is fucking awesome i like when he tells the annoying fucking women characters to shut the fuck up and then he harasses toko FUCK TOKO

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I don’t think there’s ever been a more confusing fandom then the danganronpa fandom. I’ve not the slightest fucking clue what’s going on in there and I don’t know if I wanna find out

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don’t think there’s ever been a more confusing fandom then the danganronpa fandom. I’ve not the slightest fucking clue what’s going on in there and I don’t know if I wanna find out

there's a fandom????? I thought it was just shitposting, games are good but holy shit are they a mindfuck, play them if you are bored and like a cool visual novel

D

Deleted member 7099

danganronpa fandom is fucking weird fucking incredibly weird i dont know the half of that shit

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
alright started playing the second one. gamer chick has ginormous bazgoners and i have no idea why the bear is still here. 40 more hours of reading text to find out

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh worst part of the games is when you see a person you want to build up relationship and you start focusing on them and they get murdered the next day, that hurts, not because I care (usually) but my skill points :(

D

Deleted member 7099

tbh worst part of the games is when you see a person you want to build up relationship and you start focusing on them and they get murdered the next day, that hurts, not because I care (usually) but my skill points :(
i dont care about any of the chars who aren't byakuya or monokuma or gundahm ( however u spell the hamster guy's name )

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dont care about any of the chars who aren't byakuya or monokuma or gundahm ( however u spell the hamster guy's name )

Fuck me, I remember I literally actually cried when gundahm died, cause the hamsters were abbandoned like that... he was actually noble, It still makes me sad now... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;_;