D

Deleted member 5162

..//​

Last edited by a moderator:

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
if the sun comes from the other side it's the end times
a day with no sun and cloudless skies is one of the hints of it happening soon religiously but the sun still shines here. scientifically, i guess there's no mystery to debunk and you should sit and wait for a scientific reason

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

I also remember watching an RDS-37 bomb explosion footage, in the end, there was a dark sky, probably from the dust or something, but the sounds of wind is pretty spooky, gotta be honest.

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
honestly just looks like a polar day (which would definetly happen in siberia), is there any proof this footage was recorded this summer?

I've lived inside the polar circle and it looks kinda familiar to what I used to experience.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I also remember watching an RDS-37 bomb explosion footage, in the end, there was a dark sky, probably from the dust or something, but the sounds of wind is pretty spooky, gotta be honest.

if a nuclear bomb was dropped, they'd see the explosion, or any country would report it since it's abnormal for radiation to suddenly appear in regulated areas, i doubt the country is stupid enough not to realize it

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

honestly just looks like a polar day (which would definetly happen in siberia), is there any proof this footage was recorded this summer?

I've lived inside the polar circle and it looks kinda familiar to what I used to experience.
5b59760055b61.jpeg

D

Deleted member 5162

what is this supposed to mean?
This picture shows the same day when that thing happened, with car with lights on, it also shows the green grass, proving that all of this has happened in the summer, I am posting this picture for GhostKripp.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
This picture shows the same day when that thing happened, with car with lights on, it also shows the green grass, proving that all of this has happened in the summer, I am posting this picture for GhostKripp.
artificial grass doesn't decay in the other seasons like real grass, keep a clear note that there isn't sufficient proof to prove that all of this happened at a certain time period, as there is no sun, you can't exactly judge if there are clouds or not either, so.
[doublepost=1545653792][/doublepost]and in the same articles that you've sent, they've mentioned forest fires and fog that came before the incident, a mixture of the two would surely cause some coverage in the sky around the area

D

Deleted member 5162

artificial grass doesn't decay in the other seasons like real grass, keep a clear note that there isn't sufficient proof to prove that all of this happened at a certain time period, as there is no sun, you can't exactly judge if there are clouds or not either, so.
[doublepost=1545653792][/doublepost]and in the same articles that you've sent, they've mentioned forest fires and fog that came before the incident, a mixture of the two would surely cause some coverage in the sky around the area
Fog and the Wildfire Smokes wouldn't block the sun, and... Excuse me, artifical grass in a town? Outside? Dude, this isn't America where you make your home look fancy and great, this is Russia, Siberia, Verkhoyanskiy Region, its a pretty small town and nobody would buy an artificial grass and place it outside, just look how the town looks like http://mediapulse.online/images/2018-08/17/195721-text-1.jpg

I don't know how you folks can think this is fake or something, I am not trying to lie in front of your eyes and then be like "Oh this happened in my place, I blame US Government" or some other bullshit, I just want to find out what this thing really is, without talking about political bullshit, and accuse someone of this mysterious phenomenon, I might be going off the edge here, but you don't just jump at me and say that there's an artificial grass in the small town, and it happened in the winter, just what the hell man, that's stupid.