Day Of Infamy

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
DOI is now a standalone from Insurgency with a lovely pricetag of £15

it reminds me of day of defeat, they have added a bit since the insurgency mod was released like new factions, guns and maps but graphics and gameplay haven't drastically changed

Reactions: List

Prof

Electron
Nebulae

Thanks for informing me of this beauty
I'll buy that shit asap

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
insurgency was lit
might buy this

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
if you're planning on buying the game, buy red orchestra instead.

doi is good, but it is really, really similar to RO2 and Day of Defeat as well. only difference is weapon loadout and the fact that doi isnt as complex as campaign setup in ro2

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
if you're planning on buying the game, buy red orchestra instead.

doi is good, but it is really, really similar to RO2 and Day of Defeat as well. only difference is weapon loadout and the fact that doi isnt as complex as campaign setup in ro2

i disagree

DoI combines the realism of RO2 with the quick paced action of Day of Defeat -- also the gunplay and sound design is fucking miles beyond both titles

buy now or on the cheap of you are doubting it

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I played the mod yesterday. So many deaths and explosions. It felt like I was gonna get PTSD. (Not serious but still)

I remember being one of the last two alive as German machine gunner when we were defending. It was only Delta left and I stood there, camping outside Delta. The other guy kept on playing sad music in his mic and rushed out, dying instantly. When I was the last guy left, my team told me to rush out and the guy played cheerful music. I rushed out and killed one american. I then realized he was the last guy alive on his team and that I just won the game. You should have heard the mic chat after that.

Miraak

Proton
Nebulae
if it's as half as good as insurgency ill probably be playin it for hours

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't think I'll get it, just because I have RO2, an insanely similar game.

But it looks fuckin good.