Dead by Daylight

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
7d3c664510.jpg

"what is tunneling? is that like a uh... civil engineering?" self quote darkshadow

Kd56BLP.png

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Selfcare
Adrenaline
Dead hard
Borrowed time

Enjoy your meta build my duder

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Selfcare
Adrenaline
Dead hard
Borrowed time

Enjoy your meta build my duder

if you're feeling good, replace dead hard with balanced landing

✪ Graffy ✪

Neutrino
Nebulae
Self care
Adrenaline
Dead Hard
Decisive Strike

The four horseman of the survivor apocalypse
That's actually very true, most players use decisive strike nowadays with self-care and Adrenaline or Sprint ability of Meg that name's i've totally forgot.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I think Dead Hard only beats it slightly because of it's usability in looping. I prefer BL though, avoiding damage is better than taking it to use DH

Balanced landing is great, it's def one of the best perks; there's a reason some people will run both.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Self care
Adrenaline
Dead Hard
Decisive Strike

The four horseman of the survivor apocalypse

is decisive even meta anymore?
its rework made it suited for tanky survivor builds or people that hate being tunneled but i rarely see it on every survivor i meet

✪ Graffy ✪

Neutrino
Nebulae
Also a pretty good Killer meta would be Mori,BBQ,Discordance,Ruin,Whispers combined into the Nurse. If not just use Hillbilly or Texas Chainsaw guy. They're both stupidly overpowered if you become a master of the chainsaw.
[doublepost=1563757418][/doublepost]
its rework made it suited for tanky survivor builds or people that hate being tunneled but i rarely see it on every survivor i meet
It used to be hardcore meta before, i haven't played for quite some time to be honest.

Angel

Nebulae
DS is not common anymore, unless you're the looper of the team
barely go up against any

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
It's still very meta.

Both for anti-tunnelling purposes + Distraction purposes. Not only that but if all 4 of you run it, the killer won't know who has it and who doesn't, meaning it's usually a free stun unless he slugs you.

Angel

Nebulae
Also a pretty good Killer meta would be Mori,BBQ,Discordance,Ruin,Whispers combined into the Nurse. If not just use Hillbilly or Texas Chainsaw guy. They're both stupidly overpowered if you become a master of the chainsaw.
[doublepost=1563757418][/doublepost]
It used to be hardcore meta before, i haven't played for quite some time to be honest.
leather face (texas guys) and overpowered cannot be in the same sentence, my dude

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
DS is not common anymore, unless you're the looper of the team
barely go up against any
when I played at red rank as killer before the reset, I can assure you there's at least 1/2 per match for me.

Angel

Nebulae
Also, most used killer perks are BBQ, Ruin, NOED, and whatever fits the specific killer you're running

edit: Also, nurse and hillbilly is US meta, EU meta is spirit and nurse

✪ Graffy ✪

Neutrino
Nebulae
Which character that was added to the game makes you think that the game really became broken ? Like which character with it's perks made the game shitty for you guys ?