Dead by Daylight

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
deathslinger actually makes playing killer fun again
I just have fun and won't get angry even when I get rekt, 'cause missing shots is entirely my fault and not some BS thing that I can't do shit about
idk if the killer is good, but loving it

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just have fun and won't get angry even when I get rekt, 'cause missing shots is entirely my fault and not some BS thing that I can't do shit about
idk if the killer is good, but loving it

a lot of people have complained that deathslinger's harpoon hitbox is insultingly small though

Angel

Nebulae
a lot of people have complained that deathslinger's harpoon hitbox is insultingly small though
Which is what allows for cool shots through small things, huntress hatches are just massive. His harpoon is fine.

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
Just bought all the remaining Chapter DLCs and tried out Ghost Face and Freddy.
Love em.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
got the game recently and been enjoying it a lot. but holy shit trying to watch streamers for this game is absolutely so fucking painful
all they do is complain about the game, make excuses about what they’ve done, and insult other people
watched one guy with like 2k+ viewers for a while and he literally wouldn’t stop complaining about lag the entire time and whenever a survivor didn’t do something he liked he would kill himself on the hook the moment before he was rescued, of which the cycle continued until I stopped watching him

like wtf lmao

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
got the game recently and been enjoying it a lot. but holy shit trying to watch streamers for this game is absolutely so fucking painful
all they do is complain about the game, make excuses about what they’ve done, and insult other people
watched one guy with like 2k+ viewers for a while and he literally wouldn’t stop complaining about lag the entire time and whenever a survivor didn’t do something he liked he would kill himself on the hook the moment before he was rescued, of which the cycle continued until I stopped watching him

like wtf lmao
Welcome to the community
All people do is fucking complain and not appreciate the actual gameplay and fun that it gives, lmao
Watching dbd streamers complain is like watching Ninja over and over

To fix all that, just simply don't watch streamers, explore the game on your own and skip the lobby after the game, so you don't see any sweaty nerds complain to you in chat if you're a good killer, or a bad survivor

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Welcome to the community
All people do is fucking complain and not appreciate the actual gameplay and fun that it gives, lmao
Watching dbd streamers complain is like watching Ninja over and over

To fix all that, just simply don't watch streamers, explore the game on your own and skip the lobby after the game, so you don't see any sweaty nerds complain to you in chat if you're a good killer, or a bad survivor
no yeah I don’t watch them to learn really or to ‘get better’ game is simple enough to learn by yourself, it’s almost all map knowledge
I just don’t have TV so whenever I eat I try to find some YouTube or streamers to watch, and since I’ve been playing I tried out a few of them and was surprised to find theyre all toxic

Like I knew the community was but how do people hold an audience with such a shit tier attitude lmao

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
no yeah I don’t watch them to learn really or to ‘get better’ game is simple enough to learn by yourself, it’s almost all map knowledge
I just don’t have TV so whenever I eat I try to find some YouTube or streamers to watch, and since I’ve been playing I tried out a few of them and was surprised to find theyre all toxic

Like I knew the community was but how do people hold an audience with such a shit tier attitude lmao

i play rust and was surprised how shitty dbd players are

Godot

Electron
Nebulae

I dunno, but also every time I play a match, doesn't matter that it's as killer or as survivor, there has to be just 1 guy in the game whose name is T.TV (insert name here). They literally advertise their twitch, which is good and it's one way to do it, but like.. If it's a killer T.TV guy, then it most definitely is rank 1 and some sweaty cunt who ruins the fun for others and on purpose tunnels and camps the survivors, and nods aggressively if they catch a survivor that is even slightly better than the killer.

Oh, and

beware of russians.

Reactions: List

Angel

Nebulae
I dunno, but also every time I play a match, doesn't matter that it's as killer or as survivor, there has to be just 1 guy in the game whose name is T.TV (insert name here). They literally advertise their twitch, which is good and it's one way to do it, but like.. If it's a killer T.TV guy, then it most definitely is rank 1 and some sweaty cunt who ruins the fun for others and on purpose tunnels and camps the survivors, and nods aggressively if they catch a survivor that is even slightly better than the killer.

Oh, and

beware of russians.
comment on how everyone complains
proceeds to instantly complain about killers killing you

Reactions: List

Angel

Nebulae
bet you are a killer main
play both, equal rank

twitchie shitters ruin the game and create a culture of bitching you cant deny it
ye, a bunch of them are morons, won't deny

I think Otz is a good example of someone who is pretty positive
Fungoose as well
like them both

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
play both, equal rank

ye, a bunch of them are morons, won't deny

I think Otz is a good example of someone who is pretty positive
Fungoose as well
like them both
i agree though

Otz is great
Noob3 is great
Monto is great
Ayrun is great
TrU3Ta1ent is great

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
to me he behaves like the stereotypical survivor Claudette main toxic guy
I actually thought he's the most serious player ever despite playing Claudette and playing in a toxic way. He just sounds like so, anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.
Last time I watched, he was literally whinging 24/7... but maybe he changed
truetalent is such a whiny bitch lol
I try not to pay attention too much to the attitude but to the gameplay instead. That's what I care about, tbh.

Angel

Nebulae
I actually thought he's the most serious player ever despite playing Claudette and playing in a toxic way. He just sounds like so, anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.

I try not to pay attention too much to the attitude but to the gameplay instead. That's what I care about, tbh.
Watch fungoose, guy had a 116 or something 4k killstreak on plague lmao