DEATH STRANDING 2

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
First one was really boring. It'll be bold for them to make the second one actually fun to play

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
First one was really boring. It'll be bold for them to make the second one actually fun to play
I actually found it quite enjoyable

Not everything has to be a sweat fume filled first person shooter

Death Stranding is for people that just want to enjoy the game at their pace and not be told to follow some sort of stupid meta

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I actually found it quite enjoyable

Not everything has to be a sweat fume filled first person shooter

Death Stranding is for people that just want to enjoy the game at their pace and not be told to follow some sort of stupid meta
I can see the appeal, sorta. They would have been better off just making a Netflix show

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I found the first one real enjoyable! I enjoyed the environment, the small bits of combat there WAS I found to be pretty damn enjoyable (although I know that sentiment is NOT shared by everyone) and I do like me some story driven stuff, main part for me. Probably will get these a while after it releases when it's on offer though, same I did for the first one. Can never justify spending too much money on a game

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Kojima is a fucking hack and people eating up death stranding like its actually a good game proves that his fans will eat a literal turd if it has his studios logo on it

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Kojima is a fucking hack and people eating up death stranding like its actually a good game proves that his fans will eat a literal turd if it has his studios logo on it
I'm not even a Kojima fan I just like the game man :c

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
kojima is cool though
i dont care about his games but the man's a character

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What are the chances that it isn't called death stranding 2?

I mean in the game awards they NEVER mentioned death stranding, just DS2.

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
LOL just cause u dont like it dont mean others dont like it retard

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
LOL just cause u dont like it dont mean others dont like it retard
people will play anything if kojimas name is on it
he made a game where you walk back and forth, backtracking for hours on end and people love it for being innovative