defence of the dead weird fucking game 2 - a fourth dota thread

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
at my friends house last night i was drunk as fuck and went upstairs to see his dota open and his subsequent guardian 4 rank ripe for the taking

so i qued for ranked and played PA mid, got shit stomped in lane due to my inebriated state but pulled it back through the midgame through my rallying overly Paul smith accent through the mic

we won and somehow my friend is crusader 1 now so me playing bladdered sent him 2 ranks up

goes to show how broken pa is if i can feed in lane but end up with 17 kills while also being fucked off my head

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
at my friends house last night i was drunk as fuck and went upstairs to see his dota open and his subsequent guardian 4 rank ripe for the taking

so i qued for ranked and played PA mid, got shit stomped in lane due to my inebriated state but pulled it back through the midgame through my rallying overly Paul smith accent through the mic

we won and somehow my friend is crusader 1 now so me playing bladdered sent him 2 ranks up

goes to show how broken pa is if i can feed in lane but end up with 17 kills while also being fucked off my head
PA evasion has always been broken as shit, counters like half the roster if not more

Pyromancer

Nebulae
when are we doing the nebulous.cloud dota 2 5stack?
our ranks are mis matched as fuck

we've got an ancient 4 (wheatley), legend 4 (me), sprite & goatson are both guardians and i have zero idea what mmr you are sherk

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
our ranks are mis matched as fuck

we've got an ancient 4 (wheatley), legend 4 (me), sprite & goatson are both guardians and i have zero idea what mmr you are sherk
think we can still play if we're one big stack, should be fine

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
play a turbo game for fun

1 minute in pc crashes
rejoin, im at lvl 2 and enemy team is at lvl 10 and in our base
get killed whenever i leave spawn
give up an abandon

"you have 5 low priority matchmaking games remaining"
mfw

Reactions: List
Nebulae
gmqpcI2.png

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
hey TI9 battle pass is out guys

im ready to go in hard and grind this shit for once what about yall?

Pyromancer

Nebulae
hey TI9 battle pass is out guys

im ready to go in hard and grind this shit for once what about yall?
i was originally going to go 'fuck china' but theres so much cool shit that i dont think i can do it

they're sneaky bastards valve because they know most of the western playerbase dont like china and hate how it's in shanghai this year so to keep the chinese playerbase happy they've added so much shit to the battle pass that its impossible to give up and you get so much more shit for leveling up so its literally impossible for the prize pool to be less than last year's prize pool because the eastern playerbase is very stubborn and dont want to have the first and hopefully only ever china TI be the one that didn't raise more money

besides my abhorrent xenophobia i think its pretty cool yeah, although i really dont like how they've skimped out on the immortals a bit and havent gave them custom sounds this year which i think sux

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
holy fuck it's like they took literally every idea that any valve employee had for the battle pass and just smacked it right in there without any more thought

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
holy fuck it's like they took literally every idea that any valve employee had for the battle pass and just smacked it right in there without any more thought
im in love with the amount of content but also its hella overwhelming like woah

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
valve has sent a dangerous precedent

if they cannot create something similar next year, they won't get over the boundary and may have the first ti that has a smaller prize pool

they're playing a risky game, its not good for dota's longevity

Nebulae
valve has sent a dangerous precedent

if they cannot create something similar next year, they won't get over the boundary and may have the first ti that has a smaller prize pool

they're playing a risky game, its not good for dota's longevity
aghs labyrinth was pretty good

:^)