delete

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Its really not that hard that to figure out.
0d91874f77cd975e6ef12048767bf842.png

47d15dc5be1e4e20ad22154bb90b0011.png

The extra $10.00 is because of the quality programming of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V patented algorithim.
Also CAX COCKS.

I am very upset with someone and this is my way of being passive aggressive.
Don't worry he's not on this forum. He's 16 clouds South, where its a barren desert filled with bandits stealing your parents' hard earned PayPal dollars and sterlings.

I'll go post this on C16 for you.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No need I'm already doing that.

You're gonna get shit hurled at you pretty fast when you make an account and 3 days later you start railing someone for trying to make money off a thing that they made.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
lol you think Kurozael made Clockwork

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit someone needs to catch you up on the past like 6 fucking years.
I'll tell you privately.

Okay.

I mean, CW itself says "Made by Kurozael and AlexGrist" so let's ask the big man.

@alex

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Lets get one thing straight.

1. You don't talk to Alex about it. Its too edgy for roleplay.
  2. If you thought Gurrazor was bad wait till I tell you about Conna Wiles.
  3. Clockwork is a compilation of work from other developers, namely @alex and @`impulse - as well as Kurozael copy, pasting, and doing the bare minimum to rework CakeScript into "his own" framework. All he did was file for licenses on Clockwork and CAX.
  4. Also @JohnLugo YOU FOUND THE VIDEO HOLY SHIT I LOST IT
  5. I like memes

It doesn't matter how valid you think your points are.

You're trying to kick up a fight over something no one cares about, on par with those "EXPOSED" videos on youtube. You've shown immaturity with your argument, literally laughing at me and mocking people on C16 by telling them that their purchase of a schema was a complete waste of their money. It doesn't matter if Kurozael didn't make CW, if he has the license and copyright, he owns it. Same way that EA owns Battlefield, yet they don't make them, DICE do. Gurrazor isn't even bad, the bandwagon effect's just huge on this website because of its origins and how it came about, no one gives a shit about what he did anymore. Okay?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wasn't laughing at you.
And I'm not trying to kick over a fight I just wanted to laugh at kurozael a little bit because he's pissing me off.
And it's obvious he cares or else he wouldn't have done what he's done. The "Exposed" thing is a meme, a joke, mocking DramaAlert etc... lol

This is all a joke.
Its not meant to be taken seriously.
Its based off the video Lugo posted.

But why did we need to see this? What was the point of making the Thread beyond "hah it's a joke"?

I have no idea what got you pissed at Kuro, nor do I know what he's done, and a much more useful thread would've informed me of that instead of just throwing a whole buncha hate his way because you're mad at him. If you put "btw this is a ioke" or even just "/sarcasm" at the end then this would've gone a lot better, ale it, the post wouldn't have had any more meaning behind it and it'd still be a complete shutpost that wasted everyone's time. Whenever someone is attacked for something, whether it be for their race, opinion or whether or nit they charge £30 for a schema, I'll always take it seriously unless it's stated otherwise. Even then, it's still pointless and pretty disrespectful to slander someone, even if it is a joke.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
But why did we need to see this? What was the point of making the Thread beyond "hah it's a joke"?

I have no idea what got you pissed at Kuro, nor do I know what he's done, and a much more useful thread would've informed me of that instead of just throwing a whole buncha hate his way because you're mad at him. If you put "btw this is a ioke" or even just "/sarcasm" at the end then this would've gone a lot better, ale it, the post wouldn't have had any more meaning behind it and it'd still be a complete shutpost that wasted everyone's time. Whenever someone is attacked for something, whether it be for their race, opinion or whether or nit they charge £30 for a schema, I'll always take it seriously unless it's stated otherwise. Even then, it's still pointless and pretty disrespectful to slander someone, even if it is a joke.
:( satire is disrespectful

Reactions: List