Official Guide Dental Advice Thread

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Is it ok to lose more than 1L of blood after flossing?

Encore

sketchy
Nebulae
How do I stop myself from wanting to throw up when taking an Xray at the dentist?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can you mold mayonaise/cream/foam/cum into the shape of your teeth, freeze it and then put it over your teeth to artificially make them white?

Noble

Neutrino
Nebulae
I drink too much coke and it has begun to erode the inner parts of my teeth.

Basically it is forming a gap between my two front teeth.

Advice?

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm suprised no one has said anything about Dr Rabbit.

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
What advise do you have for a person who's afraid of Dentists, after the anesthetic failed to work properly, forcing the person to feel the pain while drilling happened and they couldn't cancel the treatment because of the big hole that was already in place?

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I drink too much coke and it has begun to erode the inner parts of my teeth.

Basically it is forming a gap between my two front teeth.

Advice?
Drink less coke, more water. Get Veneers done. Also, do you eat a lot if foods with refined carbohydrates like potato crisps etcetc?
[doublepost=1473252182][/doublepost]
What advise do you have for a person who's afraid of Dentists, after the anesthetic failed to work properly, forcing the person to feel the pain while drilling happened and they couldn't cancel the treatment because of the big hole that was already in place?
I'd say move to a different practice. If you're nervous and need treatment when the dentist (who cant do his job right lmao) can't numb you up; ask to be referred for Sedation treatment. Doesn't cost any extra, unless you're a private patient. For more info on Sedation, see those hilarious wisdom tooth videos on facebook, cos you'll be high off your tits on NOS, anyway lmao

Reactions: List

Noble

Neutrino
Nebulae
Drink less coke, more water. Get Veneers done. Also, do you eat a lot if foods with refined carbohydrates like potato crisps etcetc?
[doublepost=1473252182][/doublepost]
I'd say move to a different practice. If you're nervous and need treatment when the dentist (who cant do his job right lmao) can't numb you up; ask to be referred for Sedation treatment. Doesn't cost any extra, unless you're a private patient. For more info on Sedation, see those hilarious wisdom tooth videos on facebook, cos you'll be high off your tits on NOS, anyway lmao

nah i just eat fast food 24

Noble

Neutrino
Nebulae
Sugar and carbs like fast food cause cavities lmao

so you're telling me i am forever lost in a void of cavities and rotting teeth?

dentist man

you've gotta help me

oh and is some of dat sperm good for the teeth?