Serious Departure

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
I guess it's time for me to say my last hello, and goodbye.

This year's been hard on all of us, through thick and thin each one of us managed to walk through this path of thorns.

Now i won't get into explaining everything because i think it'll just waste your time, but mainly because i don't think i ever was or am someone significant here so in-depth explanations won't be necessary.

Now as you all know, this year has been a rollercoaster for me, started off great, then summer began on a very bad note, and ended with me just being a hollow shell of my former self.

Depression, suicide, heartbreak, and many more has shaped me into the person i am today, I can't say that I'm happy, nor sad, i simply feel nothing, empty, a black cold void.

The last four months I've tried to focus on bettering myself, removing any unnecessary grudges, learning how to forgive even when i can't forget the actions made, but most importantly, trying to find meaning in nothing.

I'd be lying if i said that nebulous wasn't a part of my life, been here since LP, and whilst most of the people here probably don't really know me, i always felt the right fit here.

Now everything no matter if good or bad, has a start and an end, and as of lately I've felt like I've reached the other end of the path, i feel like i need to cut off relations that aren't making me any better, and for once in my life, try to put myself in the focus point, not for you all, but for me.

I'll be focusing on 3D Art, my job, overall i'll just try to do me.
I'm not saying i'll never come back, but i'm also not saying that should be something you should expect.

I wanted to say thank you, all of you, for all the times i could just hop in here, browse around the forums and chill, sometimes even talk about what's been going through my mind, and i know that most of you didn't care, but i didn't really expect anything else, at the end of the day we're just two strangers staring at a computer screen.

This will be the last day you'll see me here, if anyone would want to talk, i want to make sure that i resolved any arguments or grudges before i leave, and to say farewell to each of you, bros.

Nebulae
I guess it's time for me to say my last hello, and goodbye.

This year's been hard on all of us, through thick and thin each one of us managed to walk through this path of thorns.

Now i won't get into explaining everything because i think it'll just waste your time, but mainly because i don't think i ever was or am someone significant here so in-depth explanations won't be necessary.

Now as you all know, this year has been a rollercoaster for me, started off great, then summer began on a very bad note, and ended with me just being a hollow shell of my former self.

Depression, suicide, heartbreak, and many more has shaped me into the person i am today, I can't say that I'm happy, nor sad, i simply feel nothing, empty, a black cold void.

The last four months I've tried to focus on bettering myself, removing any unnecessary grudges, learning how to forgive even when i can't forget the actions made, but most importantly, trying to find meaning in nothing.

I'd be lying if i said that nebulous wasn't a part of my life, been here since LP, and whilst most of the people here probably don't really know me, i always felt the right fit here.

Now everything no matter if good or bad, has a start and an end, and as of lately I've felt like I've reached the other end of the path, i feel like i need to cut off relations that aren't making me any better, and for once in my life, try to put myself in the focus point, not for you all, but for me.

I'll be focusing on 3D Art, my job, overall i'll just try to do me.
I'm not saying i'll never come back, but i'm also not saying that should be something you should expect.

I wanted to say thank you, all of you, for all the times i could just hop in here, browse around the forums and chill, sometimes even talk about what's been going through my mind, and i know that most of you didn't care, but i didn't really expect anything else, at the end of the day we're just two strangers staring at a computer screen.

This will be the last day you'll see me here, if anyone would want to talk, i want to make sure that i resolved any arguments or grudges before i leave, and to say farewell to each of you, bros.

your 3d model stuff and other art was and still is dope af bro

ill bare the logo you made for the yellow turban triad with pride, in your honor

heres hoping you get far with your skill and stuff, man, much love

Reactions: List