Depravity, feedback thread

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
This event was special, a little bit of an experiment and an attempt to set a way darker tone than we're use to, took a lot of time and was somewhat of a struggle but regardless I'd like to thank @surra @Appetite Ruining Kebab @Flippy and @TommyGman for helping me conduct the event.
Special thank you to @Flippy and @TommyGman as they helped move this off the ground.

Additionally I'd like to take this oppertunity to ask for feedback on anything regarding the event, the atmosphere, the characters, the RP, anything, all criticism is welcome and constructive.

Thank you very much for the players that participated and I hope you had fun and it promoted RP, despite the setting.
@DIGGA NOB @contained postal dude @FieldersNL @Mari

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
XahbjzU.png

Boring aaa eridian event yet again ffs

Reactions: List

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
A pleasure to help out and make this event happen despite the countless delays. Feel as if we gave a good experience to the players who took part :)

Last edited:

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
Was a great event! Very dark and disturbing but it's better than just shooty shoot events and all. The CD's with the AI voice played overtop of the event text was very unique and I hope to see it used more often in other events. All in all was very enjoyable, and I'd be very happy to participate in another one. Thanks for taking your time and making it, and cheers to Flippy, Surrae, ARK, and Tomo!

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
Was hella fun! It reminds me of the turned based events on StalkerRP, those were all slow paced and a great source of RP, I really liked the recordings that were made, the first one we played sounded like Ellie from TLOU, really cool AI but still incredibly scary that this is possible.

More of this, please!
rlfRUIo.jpg

4F2C131CDF242C9D45AEFE8D398FAE0CE292E1E8

8586699E72A8AA643DD3F7ED4E5D2FEA1DDE51D6

DmZXP65.jpg

OowZdSq.jpg

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Was hella fun! It reminds me of the turned based events on StalkerRP, those were all slow paced and a great source of RP, I really liked the recordings that were made, the first one we played sounded like Ellie from TLOU, really cool AI but still incredibly scary that this is possible.

More of this, please!
rlfRUIo.jpg

4F2C131CDF242C9D45AEFE8D398FAE0CE292E1E8

8586699E72A8AA643DD3F7ED4E5D2FEA1DDE51D6

DmZXP65.jpg

OowZdSq.jpg
Awesome screenshots!
If anyone has any others please post them/give me them.
IK @Flippy is suppose to have a few.
If whoever has the Walkman and CDs ICly wants to replay the logs, hmu I’ll send u the files and then you can ask staff to put the stream on the radio.

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
Awesome screenshots!
If anyone has any others please post them/give me them.
IK @Flippy is suppose to have a few.
If whoever has the Walkman and CDs ICly wants to replay the logs, hmu I’ll send u the files and then you can ask staff to put the stream on the radio.
I only got a couple before I had to flag; found myself invested in seeing their reactions to what we'd set up so didn't get too many

@DIGGA NOB playing golf with a sledge hammer and a man's head:
WbzzVvR.jpeg

@Mari reading a dead man's note while @DIGGA NOB opens loot boxes
dngvMcH.jpeg

@contained postal dude watching the flank while the others work on finding the hatch
cCg2rpz.jpeg

@contained postal dude gave my char back her walkman, only have the first CD now as the others were destroyed :)

Mari

String
Nebulae
sorry for the late reply i suck at checking the forums
it was rly fun! it was super immersive and the whole thing was really well propped - it was clear that a lot of thought went into each aspect of the event
do more like this! :]