Destiny 2 giveaway

Mash

spare a crumble of coochie for me
Nebulae
I don't know why but the Humble Bundle charged me for the monthly subscription and gave me Destiny 2 and idk how else to get rid of it. So...

Welcome to the Destiny 2 giveaway challenge!
Basically, the key is hidden within the minigame type challenges below
Good luck!

F.Y.I - the key is in the format 'XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX' where the Xs are numbers and letters

Challenge 1
Below is a picture of myself and friends where we all drank responsibly and used completely legal substances. Each person in the image has 4 characters next to them but only one of the people in the photo have the correct section of the key. That person is me.

ycQbKKi.jpg

P.S - it is possible to get the correct code without guessing.
Challenge 2
Send me a joke/meme via steam or a PM and if it tickles my fancy then I'll send you the second section of the key
I just want the 'Friendly' achievement on Garry's mod
Challenge 3
The section of the code below has been through a cypher, but which cypher?
The number 8 is exempt from the cyphered text and will remain the same after you have decrypted the code
CP8EE
Challenge 4
Have fun with this shit
https://instaud.io/2gAm
This is a bit loud so turn the volume down before listening
Challenge 5
"Welcome! Welcome to City 17! You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centres. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I've been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to City 17. It's safer here. "

The four digits are hidden somewhere together on this image. Have fun
uUDzdoa.jpg

Good luck to those who embark on this journey for the key! and please share here if you have found the code to save others from wasting their time!
P.S. - I will release hints if little to no progress is made.

Reactions: List