Think.

1362002324783.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

lfK1WYA.jpg

zodiac-killer-236027-1-402.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

dwyer.png

gDtGuHs.jpg

cc_DSC_1630_16x9.jpg

I mean you can try to but I doubt you'll succeed.

maxresdefault.jpg

he's going the distance, he's going the speed.
You're going to go Bonkers 1997!

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae
Holy shit, I don't normally comment on people's art but it's obvious that there is some kind of obscure Jupiter brain behind the composition and story in each item. The juxtaposition of the young man and the old man in the first drawing paints a very interesting picture about the aspects of death in the Half Life 2 universe. The man in the second picture seems to expand on the narrative, showing how a normal citizen with intact humanity can turn into a vicious hitman, killing with impunity due to benefits provided by the Union. The third picture really gives insight on the saddened look in his eyes, so esoteric. The fourth picture is fucking hot, I love the expression of her face and you can see the passion and desperation in their eyes as they try to get one last moment of pleasure. The last four pictures provoke discussion about life and death as we know it; We like to sit behind our desks, scratching our heads and whining about how we would get out of the situaton, but the reality is, these people are terrified and are like dear in the headlights, like bees just working til death. There's no running away, only the creeping feeling of inevitable death.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Love it, Tyler! A bit freaky and weird but nice, good job!

D

Deleted member 2011

Holy shit, I don't normally comment on people's art but it's obvious that there is some kind of obscure Jupiter brain behind the composition and story in each item. The juxtaposition of the young man and the old man in the first drawing paints a very interesting picture about the aspects of death in the Half Life 2 universe. The man in the second picture seems to expand on the narrative, showing how a normal citizen with intact humanity can turn into a vicious hitman, killing with impunity due to benefits provided by the Union. The third picture really gives insight on the saddened look in his eyes, so esoteric. The fourth picture is fucking hot, I love the expression of her face and you can see the passion and desperation in their eyes as they try to get one last moment of pleasure. The last four pictures provoke discussion about life and death as we know it; We like to sit behind our desks, scratching our heads and whining about how we would get out of the situaton, but the reality is, these people are terrified and are like dear in the headlights, like bees just working til death. There's no running away, only the creeping feeling of inevitable death.

Well stated. You've gotten the closest out of its definition.