Serious Discord?

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
Yo man, this teamspeak stuff is banned in the desert. But Discord isn't and there is a minority of some desert players here that would like to hop onto VoIP. There are also many people that prefer discord over teamspeak. So can you head guys make a discord or something.

Thanks

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
We've got a discord but I feel as if it won't be used until our TS shuts down

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
488de43ce6.jpg

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
wow discords turning into leddit

also a thought. I think alot of antifa and blm discords are still active
the discord they shut down was made as a meetup to plan violence against minorities, with people literally saying: "I will bring weapons to [Heather Heyer's] funeral."

you can have a server that has alt right beliefs/political based servers, but it's against terms of service to have a server specifically for what altright.com was using it for.

EDIT: for instance, i'm in a server where the owner believes in the alt-right, even owns heavy alt-right merchandise and even has a channel just for her political discussions. of course she's not a white-supremacist but i can honestly say nothing she or her friends are doing are violating terms of service.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the discord they shut down was made as a meetup to plan violence against minorities, with people literally saying: "I will bring weapons to [Heather Heyer's] funeral."

you can have a server that has alt right beliefs/political based servers, but it's against terms of service to have a server specifically for what altright.com was using it for.

EDIT: for instance, i'm in a server where the owner believes in the alt-right, even owns heavy alt-right merchandise and even has a channel just for her political discussions. of course she's not a white-supremacist but i can honestly say nothing she or her friends are doing are violating terms of service.
ah didnt know that

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Reactions: List

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bumping because it's relevant again.

We do have a Discord server which you can find a link to here: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/server-content-ips.1072/
I want to try it again as a community move from TeamSpeak at some point soon, I know some people dislike the idea but the quality of it all is better.

If you dislike the split voice and text channels, you should probably go vote on this though: https://feedback.discordapp.com/for...t-channel-specifically-assigned-to-a-voice-ch

I don't know if you have this already and hidden from the user list or not, but the server could use an auto moderator. I'd recommend Vortex Bot.

An interactive bot like Tatsumaki might also help increase the server activity a bit. As well as gives the Discord a reputation and profile system. I could lend a hand setting these up if you need it. I own a Discord server myself that is used for testing multiple bots.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I don't know if you have this already and hidden from the user list or not, but the server could use an auto moderator. I'd recommend Vortex Bot.

An interactive bot like Tatsumaki might also help increase the server activity a bit. As well as gives the Discord a reputation and profile system. I could lend a hand setting these up if you need it. I own a Discord server myself that is used for testing multiple bots.

We’re not interested in having bots with gimmicky features like XP or reputation. We already have our own bot for automation tasks, not sure why people add those kinds of gimmicks to their forums or Discord.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
We’re not interested in having bots with gimmicky features like XP or reputation. We already have our own bot for automation tasks, not sure why people add those kinds of gimmicks to their forums or Discord.
Meseeks bot and @MASTER MICHAEL are all we need