Serious Discussion: Council Estate RP

council estate rp

• Total voters

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae

premise

the year is fuckin idk now or someshit but without covid an we are in the fictional city of heroin city
we take place on lovely street, a council estate on the border with neo-wales with a river that separates them both
each player is divided into faction by their council house number and faction allegiance is up to the different house number leaders (normally called the fat mums)
there will be little opportunities to earn money so u can either do the dishes or crime in the local area

an additional small slot server would also benefit CE-RP by having it be a map for "raids" where fat mums or gangs can go to local stores like the Co-ap, Adsa, Tesci and Sarks and Mencers (S&M is gang exclusive due to it only being for crime because nobody can afford it)

factions u can apply for
police - beat up kids and take drugs away from drugs people, get milk thrown at you, really miss your wife on shift : (
binmen - earn some cash by doing the bin runs and nicking scrap metal while ur doing it
nonce hunter - run down nonces with ur mums special george fortman knife

equipe mente
knifes and thicker puffer jackets
gameplay
S2K (Stab 2 Kill) at any time, however a /me that you binded to ur console is required to do so

faq
my wife has taken the kids and i feel so alone

- thanks for reading my idea please consider it and discuss it below always open for more ideas to this framework and im told rictalspace has a slush fund

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
+1 good idea lets do it

reckon lots of cunts here have first hand experience to portray an accurate character!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
as a certified resident of the golden shores of essex i approve

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
lore update, smithy boy an crew are a major thing they got signed by fuckin wagwan wecords and they may appear as event characters

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i do not like this can we instead maybe do parliament RP or perhaps maybe high street shopping RP? that would be fun

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
yeah sure mate but after you do the RP me and the local chavs pummel you into the gutter and run off with the goods to fence for heroin
what are you gonna do, stab me? lolllllllll

absolute tory
better than "wagwan fam innit blud yeah yeah smoke crack yeah im trains yea oo oo ha aa mcdonalds maccies"

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
what are you gonna do, stab me? lolllllllll
won't need a knife if we just box you a bit then dump your woozy arse in a shopping trolley then roll it down the steepest hill in wales

cops will just think you wanted a dramatic suicide and won't do jack

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
won't need a knife if we just box you a bit then dump your woozy arse in a shopping trolley then roll it down the steepest hill in wales

cops will just think you wanted a dramatic suicide and won't do jack
dont liv e in wales east cmon do better

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
do premiums get the nonce whitelist

people with premium (who smell) get the rich country homes in neo-wales on the other side of the river, they are able to defend their property and can summon the police easier by being rich and upper class
or as a rich youth you could do a dice roll check to jump the river and try to integrate with the "poors"

nonces will be played by event staff

harry

Atom
Nebulae
good idea, however i think we need to focus on all the smacked up zombies on spice in the town centre with their jaws proper gurning out

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

premise

the year is fuckin idk now or someshit but without covid an we are in the fictional city of heroin city
we take place on lovely street, a council estate on the border with neo-wales with a river that separates them both
each player is divided into faction by their council house number and faction allegiance is up to the different house number leaders (normally called the fat mums)
there will be little opportunities to earn money so u can either do the dishes or crime in the local area

an additional small slot server would also benefit CE-RP by having it be a map for "raids" where fat mums or gangs can go to local stores like the Co-ap, Adsa, Tesci and Sarks and Mencers (S&M is gang exclusive due to it only being for crime because nobody can afford it)

factions u can apply for
police - beat up kids and take drugs away from drugs people, get milk thrown at you, really miss your wife on shift : (
binmen - earn some cash by doing the bin runs and nicking scrap metal while ur doing it
nonce hunter - run down nonces with ur mums special george fortman knife

equipe mente
knifes and thicker puffer jackets
gameplay
S2K (Stab 2 Kill) at any time, however a /me that you binded to ur console is required to do so

faq
my wife has taken the kids and i feel so alone

- thanks for reading my idea please consider it and discuss it below always open for more ideas to this framework and im told rictalspace has a slush fund

If you want to experience Council Estate RP, Join the British Police Force in your Local area. I practically live Council Estate RP on the daily.