Disney Marvel TV Megathread

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
figured it's not been put here yet so I'll create the space to talk about it.

After the finale, I think this show's been absolute dogshit for entertainment.

I'm honestly sick and tired of these kinds of shows trying to use themselves to speak for a political issue, it's fucking boring and overused but criticism of this leads to being painted as what they seek to dispel. It's really painful to see things go that way, I nearly quit watching during the final speech from Falcon.

The series had no direction and tiptoed from point to point. Disney needs to stop giving these shows such short amounts of episodes and actually let them flesh out like they need to, at this point, it just feels like incoherent rambling in the form of televised political correctness. I liked Wandavision for it's mystery (though I admit I lost a lot of it once the illusion was dispelled and again, the political correctness was painfully obvious as it always is in Marvel) but FATWS was absolutely without direction.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
figured it's not been put here yet so I'll create the space to talk about it.

After the finale, I think this show's been absolute dogshit for entertainment.

I'm honestly sick and tired of these kinds of shows trying to use themselves to speak for a political issue, it's fucking boring and overused but criticism of this leads to being painted as what they seek to dispel. It's really painful to see things go that way, I nearly quit watching during the final speech from Falcon.

The series had no direction and tiptoed from point to point. Disney needs to stop giving these shows such short amounts of episodes and actually let them flesh out like they need to, at this point, it just feels like incoherent rambling in the form of televised political correctness. I liked Wandavision for it's mystery (though I admit I lost a lot of it once the illusion was dispelled and again, the political correctness was painfully obvious as it always is in Marvel) but FATWS was absolutely without direction.
ur wrong platforms should be used to speak about social and political issues because they are important

Reactions: List

Rondal

Nebulae
ur wrong platforms should be used to speak about social and political issues because they are important
I'm not against it, I just think the way Marvel does it is so forced it's cringy and goes against the message it tries to send.

Rondal

Nebulae
Not really man it's integral to the plot in such a way that it isn't forced
in reference here, I'm mostly talking about how they tried to make karli look like she was the good guy when she was literally a terrorist and consistently tried to kill people

maybe its because I don't see a problem with falcon being captain America and therefore watch for entertainment and get bored of seeing the same motifs being used