Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

ac-symbol.png

// OVERWATCH COMPENDIUM //

vla6ZmM.png

:: P R E F A C E ::

The Overwatch A.I., often known as Dispatch, is a super-advanced Combine artificial intelligence system engineered by the Benefactors. The A.I itself lies at the apex of the societal authority hierarchy and has absolute power to override any decisions made by lesser authoritative figures in the Sectors in which it remains, including any human government or remaining collective.

The primary objective of the Overwatch A.I. is to upkeep socio-stability norms set by the Combine within its remaining urban centres. It does this by being technologically capable of reacting to nearly, if not all probable possibilities in any and all types of situations. Dispatch itself is linked and immediately connected at all times to any and all Combine sanctioned technology, This included but is not limited to; Combine terminals, Combine robotic units such as Airwatch units, gates, surveillance, ceiling turrets, trackers in APC's, etc.. This means that there is a constant loop of feedback to the A.I. itself through surveillance of the civic-populace making its decision making and orders optimal in nearly every scenario. Surveillance is not only used by Dispatch to monitor the socio-civic entities within the civic-body but is used additionally to monitor all Overwatch forces which take direct orders from the super-intelligent mainframe. It does this to ensure success and to maintain and enforce the utmost cohesion and prevent any further calamities within the Earth's oppressive regime.

When members of Civil Protection convey messages to Dispatch they are only meant to directly correlate to socio-stability, the sentence structure and wording expected to remain short, constructive and cohesive. CP units have a multitude of pseudonyms for the A.I., although the most frequently used terms include: "Overwatch", "Area control", "Area scan", or quite plainly "Dispatch".

Given the nature of Dispatch being one exact entity, portrayed by multiple players on the server, it is inherently vital that minimal personal opinions are imposed on its behavior's, with viewpoints and beliefs about how it should or shouldn't perform are kept to a minimum, all users singing from the same hymn sheet with punishments, rewards, vocabulary and its presence. Knowing when to set your own feelings aside to uphold the core identity of the Overwatch AI despite its harshness, lack of tolerance or its limited patience preserves the character, with this document serving as the foundation for all actions on the whitelist and your sheet of reference if you are ever unsure how to appropriately act whilst flagged up.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| I - CHARACTER CREATION AND STARTING TOOLS |
fnNAP1D.png

:: F I R S T⠀S T E P S ::
Upon creating your Overwatch character for the first time you will be met with the familiar character creation screen. What stands out here is that your base model is that of a default OTA soldier, your name has also been pre-designated to your character. All you need to do here is simply put in a fitting description for this characters planned role and class, whether it be an Airwatch surveillance scanner or the more omniscient Dispatch AI, taking the form of code and systems in the wider mainframe. Do take note that once the first steps of creating a character are complete you will need a staff member to assign your name and respawn you for your class to automatically be set, making sure to follow the digits you were assigned or have chosen when your application were accepted. It would be in your best interest to keep your description serious in nature, even in the case of Dispatchers who have no physical body.

dmDrRAu.png

:: S C A N N E R⠀F U N C T I O N I N G ::
It is to be noted that the character you will be playing as is a simple AirWatch scanner, one of the millions that are utilized by the Overwatch A.I. henceforth you must understand that the scanner you are playing does not resemble the entirety of the A.I. you are roleplaying as but a simple vessel for the AI. The specifics of a scanner’s every single movement and interaction are not remotely controlled by Dispatch: the scanner engages in area navigation and pathfinding autonomously. However, the fact that scanners are unavoidably compelled to adhere to the execution of their provided assignments and the acknowledgement of all captured information by Dispatch may as well make them one and the same.

What is interesting about the Overwatch faction and unique about it is that you, the whitelist holder will be collectively playing one entity along with the other people in the faction, you all play as a team to portray the A.I. Whilst doing this collectively with other people you, as a team, are to ensure consistency in writing and roleplay by creating speech that is in uniform with everybody else. This again is because Dispatch is a singular entity. In short; All members within the faction are to write the same way and roleplay like Dispatch would.

The AirWatch unit you are controlling will be your main source of information you can utilize to order and make the right decisions for units. Where cameras cannot see, the AirWatch unit can. Utilize the vessel in that regard to obtaining information presented to you through surveillance. All AirWatch units are naturally outfitted with recording technology and audio recording devices that is directly fed to the A.I. Given that your character is a mere machine you are not to abide by standard FearRP rules. You are a robot without emotions.

If you are somehow damaged and your scanner has taken a hit you can freely recall it, it will then go through a process called "recall and recycle" The tens of thousands of Airwatch units within one sector make a replacement scanner available at all times through a seemingly endless supply of robotic vessels for the A.I. From an OOC point of view you simply fly into the Nexus and ask staff through !help or other available channels for your character to be respawned, from that point on IC you will be controlling a different scanner. In times where that isn't feasible, on-site repairs may be performed by Transhuman or Servitor units should they be appropriately equipped or available.

:: O B L I G A T I O N S ::
It should be stated loudly and clearly that you and you alone are responsible for the betterment and progression of the CP faction as a direct result of your oversight and function. Such a role is not bestowed upon anyone. If you got into this faction and hold the Dispatcher role then you may rest assured that the team of Headcops and faction leaders have faith and put their trust in you as a player.

It could not be stated enough that the Overwatch faction is a critical faction that is a necessity, for Civil Protection to function fluidly and normally and to bring the thematics of Dispatch to the server with such an iconic character. Utmost seriousness and professionality is a norm and is expected from you when utilizing your whitelist, failure to maintain these two key principles will result in direct consequences and more than likely removal if there is a considerable lack of improvement.

:: V I T A L⠀T O O L S ::
To start with everything you need, it is suggested to have several keybindings which will assist you when actively dispatching. The following binds listed below have proven to be useful, and you may replace 'x' with any key you seem fitting. To give an example, you will be fed a lot of information from various branches of the Overwatch forces. As a result, simply having a bind that transmits a simple message to state that you have received and understood communication is very useful.

Bind X "Say /C Acknowledged." Bind X "Say /C report status" Bind X "Say /C Noncohesive" Bind X "Say /C memory replacement" Bind X "Say /C 100 credits" Bind X "Say /C REMINDER: Non-cohesive protection-team units form a direct threat and jeopardize Socio-stabilization. Report non-cohesive protection-team delegates for immediate sterilized credit supplementation."

You can always create your own reminders through either /c or /visornotify be it about rewards or other concepts as long as it remains consistent with the way the A.I. operates and its terminology. Repeated attempts at verbosity without reason often serves to just confuse those unsure of your meaning and creates more of a distraction than a tool of immersion, so try to avoid straying into such independence unless you feel particularly confident in your understanding.

Other then Keybinds it is highly encouraged and recommended that you utilize the CP Information Dossier along with this guide whilst using your whitelist. It is recommended because you can quickly find information if need be and utilize it when roleplaying as Dispatch. If you are uncertain about something you can probably quickly find it in this guide by navigating through the various volumes. Other than that you may also utilize any unofficial spreadsheets or guides created by other users that detail everything you need to know for even quicker access to information should you find it useful.

As a Dispatcher, you have the ability to access and moderate the /viewobjectives pop-up window, which whilst it does see minimal use in the current iteration still serves as a good knowledge base to share information with all active Combine players in an IC manner. You can edit it like you would write a forum post, but always make sure you notify Headcops about a change in this sheet. The pop-up window looks like this;

loTEYzf.png

Obviously, it goes without saying that you as a scanner have access to datafiles of citizens and units.
You also have a few other commands that go along with that datafile command, it may prove useful for when you made a mistake or need to amend something.

/Datafile - This command brings up a datafile of someone you specify.

/CleanDatafile - This should only be used when absolutely necessary, this as the command implies cleans every entry from a person's datafile, respectfully. This command however, is only restricted to Senior Administrators.

/RestrictDatafile - This, as the name implies restricts an individual's datafile from the public's eye. This should only be utilized in very specific scenario's like when requested by a higher authority like Headcops.

/ManageDatafile - This command allows you to pick a single entry and remove it, it is useful if you made a mistake and need to amend someone's datafile. Use it when necessary, the window looks like this;

unknown.png

Waypoints are another tool at your disposal, useful to direct the attention of units to a specific point regardless of distance or line-of-sight. The commands are as followed, including how they're displayed on the server;

/WaypointAdd <type> <text> <duration> - This will create an icon where your cursor is looking visible to all players on a Combine whitelist, the first argument in the command 'type' dictates the colour and icon your waypoint will have, with the second argument, 'text', changing the text that displays above it. The third should be a number that is how long your waypoint will last for in seconds. The available options for 'type' can be seen below:

1 - Default 2 - Group 3 - Task 4 - Danger 5 - POI

fq4ioam.png

There are other commands to go along with managing any waypoints you create listed below;

/WaypointAddND - Follows the same arguments as the above command, but removes the distance marker besides the text that shows how far away a unit is from the waypoint.

/WaypointRemove - Removes an existing waypoint, closest to where your cursor is currently looking.

/WaypointRemoveAll - Removals all current waypoints on the map, including ones not placed by you.

/WaypointUpdate - Update an existing waypoint closest to where you are looking with a new icon, text or duration with the same arguments as the original command.

It is strongly recommended to at least have one kind of waypoint binded at all times, and if anything is a requirement of the role you play. The command itself can often take a while to type out and that is a disadvantage given you want to use them for efficiency and immediate attention in the first place. An example of how to bind a waypoint would be;

Bind X "Say /WaypointAdd Task <Your Dispatch/Airwatch Tagline> 60

9jxN8I7.png

The above Bind would output this waypoint for all units for 60 seconds.
As the Overwatch A.I. you have the ability to change the socio-stabilization index by writing the command /VisorStatus 'Colour' depending on the colour you wrote after the initial command, socio-stabilization will change to its corresponding status. Utilize this command wisely because restrictions on cops are lifted on certain statuses, it is vital that you comprehend when to use what command and colour for socio-stabilization and that you comprehend when to change it back. We will detail the use of these commands and when to use them later in this guide. For the most part, expect this iteration to remain predominantly on MARGINAL stability due to the circumstances involved in the lore and setting:

/VisorStatus green - will prompt you with the stable socio-stabilization index (do note that this effect will disappear after a couple seconds);
unknown.png

/VisorStatus yellow - will prompt you with the marginal socio-stabilization index;
unknown.png

/VisorStatus red - will prompt you with the fractured socio-stabilization index;
unknown.png

/VisorStatus black - will prompt you with the lost socio-stabilization index;
unknown.png

/VisorStatus jw - will prompt you with the judgment waiver socio-stabilization index;
81AbuGK.png

/VisorStatus aj - will prompt you with the autonomous judgment waiver socio-stabilization index;
6sCH2M9.png

/VisorStatus pathogen - will prompt you with a viral pathogen notice;
Uy8q3ra.png

/VisorStatus relocation - will prompt you with a citizen relocation notice;
BWMqoPU.png

/VisorStatus unrest - will prompt you with an unrest procedure notice;
v3JJ1w3.png

/VisorStatus <custom text> <color> - will prompt you with your desired notice and color;
MBzi47j.png

Additionally you have access to a command called /VisorNotify. This command allows you to shortly ping all units with a data feed message that will show up on the left upper side of their screen. You can utilize it for important messages or passive reminders as an example. You have an array of 3 colours to choose from when using it listed below:

/VisorNotify 3 - will prompt you with a green data ping.

/VisorNotify 2 - will prompt you with a yellow data ping.

/VisorNotify 1 - will prompt you with a red data ping.

Utilize these colours depending on the priority of your message. The command will visually look like this;
unknown.png

/DisableRadio - Turns off a CPs ability to hear any and all radio communication whether it be on TAC, COMBINE, PT or COMMAND, useful for when judging a unit autonomous or otherwise.

/EnableRadio - Restores a CPs ability to use their radios after being disabled.

Finally, you have access to arguably the most useful commands to your disposal;

/c – A command, mostly identical to the various iterations of /r, to be used as the sole means for enabling radio interaction. /c messages appear on all associated Overwatch channels, are coloured in a red colour and mute Voice Commands emanating from one’s physical character.

/d – Private OOC communication channel dedicated for Dispatch characters, accessible by Overwatch Transhuman Arm Elites and Server Administration faction members.

/dispatch – A command used for server-wide broadcasting, not to be confused with /d.

/localdispatch - A command used to broadcast within a limited area. The screenshot attached below explains its syntax; do note however that such a tiny radius would be redundant and should span over, for example, an entire residential block:
g9DFPx1.png

/RankPromote - This will promote a unit that has requested rank ascension simply by writing the command itself, it will automatically calculate it's rank and the next rank the unit progresses to.

/RankDemote - This can prove to be a useful command in sweeps for when a unit dies or when a rank demotion is valid, as the command implies it will demote the unit in question with 1 entire rank.

/MassReward - This command results in either a singular unit, Protection-team or all units currently active to be rewarded with sterilized credits. Later in this guide we will detail when to give out SC and how much SC is to be handed out.

The format for /MassReward goes as followed;
/massreward "<Number of SC>" "<Reason>" ("PT-#") OR ("*") Use either PT-# (i.e. PT-1, PT-10, PT-50) to reward a select group of interlocked CPs, or '*' to reward all Officers online.

Playing as an AirWatch scanner you have the ability to snap photographs of important information like socio-civic entities or other. The photo is sent to the HUD of all currently active units. If you take a photo of a citizen it will also become apparent that facial recognition is worked into the scanner itself as goes without saying.

You can achieve first person (camera mode) by simply pressing alt. Once in first person simply press the left mouse button to snap a photograph. It should come out like so;

Di8-7zNKPS1YKxzxYEhlS6GU193lGfrJdD9r1YjSrePYhAqZL2gYndXLx-7Ly5kwEDYShXdP8b_yH9AuQ12QPI9u1iTyCxKEC5NeSZhpAaKWViMQaZYrMahxCWPmHysnpCzTXSFr

:: U S I N G⠀O B S E R V E R⠀D I S P A T C H ::
The default form assumed by all Overwatch whitelist holders is, as aforementioned, a surveillance Scanner whos activities and operation is outlined in a separate thread. However, that is not the only type of Dispatch present. Veteran whitelist holders may apply for a more sophisticated position, allowing them to be a bodiless AI instead. Staff members may use tools available to them; regular players will be required to request noclip through the usage of !help each time they flag on. In order to become eligible for the position, candidates must first exhibit competence and remarkable activity on the server. This is to be followed by an application in the relevant subforum to the faction leaders (format may be found here).

Do note that Dispatchers utilising this form are bound to use a designated playermodel (models/icarus_anon.mdl), are prohibited from leaving observer outside of OTA deployment or admin boxes and must abide by "observer timer" - this means they are prohibited from changing to a character which may potentially harm others or acquire scripts from script spawns (CP, OTA, scanner, rebel) for 15 minutes from flagging off.

K6TesHe.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| II - VOCABULARY AND TERMINOLOGY |
fnNAP1D.png

:: S P E E C H⠀A N D⠀V O C A B U L A R Y ::
To begin to understand how to utilize the plethora of terms and synonyms Dispatch uses in its orders and sentences it is vital to initially comprehend the mannerism of how the A.I. directs orders and around what principles its 'speech' is based around.

The Overwatch A.I. utilizes a myriad of medical terms as well as components from the military/police and judicial environment; Its speech mostly based around medical terms. Dispatch has also repurposed components of specific police codes, specifically; North-American ten-codes which it uses to communicate to Civil Protection and other branches of the Overwatch forces. Other than ten-codes, the A.I. uses the same acronyms as North-American law enforcement such as 'ADW', 'BOL', 'UPI', 'APB'. Other than this repurposed terminology, Dispatch in addition to the aforementioned uses judicial language such as; "Sentencing", "Judgement", etc.. However, it is to be noted that Dispatch does not use abbreviations or acronyms when it refers to a "PT", it will always pronounce it fully as "Protection-team", this also refers to all other acronyms used as CP slang and locations on the locational index. This however, does not apply to acronym codes like "UPI, BOL, ADW, etc.".

It is most notable that its speech as aforementioned are medical terms. The A.I. coldly associates all of society within one urban centre into a single body consisting of differentiating cells that make up the body and will refer to the entire body as "the civil body" this includes everyone within one urban centre including its forces and anti-citizens.

The civic-body however, is not to be confused with "the civic-workforce". This is another term entirely and only refers to citizens of all classes, workers of any Combine corporations and sub-classes. The civic-workforce excludes its Overwatch forces and anti-citizens. Therefore with this knowledge a singular citizen within the civic-workforce can be referred to as a "socio-civic entity".

Going along with the medical designation certain groups within society get designated a specific term by the A.I., anti-citizens are referred to as "viral cells". To Dispatch this group of society is detrimental and the virome that has infected the civil body is to be expunged and inoculated. In this reference you can clearly see the A.I.'s utilization of medical terms and how it views society.

It is to be noted that Dispatch's messages are cold, direct, short and precise. It will always relay its directives in direct singular sentences until it is fed with new information so a subsequent response can be prompted to the corresponding forces it directs.

While roleplaying as the Overwatch A.I., structuring sentences in its typical way might prove difficult. Therefore, it is recommended you utilize existing voiceline strings to convey orders and directives to the Overwatch forces. However, you may structure your own sentences as long as you comprehend the way the A.I. sends out directives and orders as long as it is consistent with how Dispatch operates. Sometimes you will end up in a particular situation where a voiceline will not fit the context of the situation henceforth being able to structure your own sentences and directives is a must for any Dispatch player to avoid confusion.

:: T E R M I N O L O G Y⠀A N D⠀C O D E S ::
In addition to the speech and how Dispatch views society you have an array of codes and synonyms to command units. Each word has a different meaning and understanding these codes is vital to roleplaying as a dispatcher. It is recommended that you learn these so you can respond correctly to every situation the server throws at you.

187: Dispatch may apply this status to any subject. These digits mean that the containment of a specific individual is now discretionary. Officers are authorized to deliver an immediate amputation at their own discretion.

Accomplice: One who assists the crime’s principal actor; supplementary transgressors.
Administer: To carry out the effectuation of; to apply as a remedy (medical).
Airwatch: Combine airborne assets.
Amputate: To remove from the civil body (medical).
Anti-Citizen: A confirmed opponent of the state, often malcontent.
Apply: To hasten an operation; to issue, bring into operation (medical).
Assemble: To come together, group.
Augmentation Force: Operational reinforcements (military).
Autonomous: Engaging independently from Dispatch.

Biotic: Biological lifeform – typically vortigaunts, among other Xen fauna.
Blackout: Loss of contact (radio or visual).
Block: Sub-division of a region; a single building.

Cauterize: To permanently seal off by any means, often by damage (medical).
Capital: Highest in importance.
Checkpoint: A place, where (suspicious) people are stopped for inspection.
Citizenship: The status qualifying someone as a citizen with rights and responsibilities.
Clamp: To impose stricter control; to intensify repression.
Clean up: Formal closure of engagement; to free from waste (bodies/weapons).
Coagulate: To disperse from a concentrated state to a dispersed one, harden; clot.
Cohesion: Maintenance of operational integrity.
Confirm: To resolve potentially conflicting information.
Contain: To halt the spread or development of; to control.
Containment field: Dynamic force-field that restricts access to specific personnel.
Converge: To come together from different directions.
Corporeal: Consisting of material objects (law).

Debride: To precisely excise contaminated cells from an infection point (medical).
Detach: To remove from a group (ex: protection-team) or an assignment (often to reassign).
Deploy: To begin engagement.
Deservicement: Removal from service without citizenship amnesty.
Diagnose: To distinguish or identify; to discover the nature of (medical).
Dislocate: To displace an object from an assumed position.
Displace: To displace oneself from an assumed position.
Dissect: To examine, analyse minutely; to discover the cause of.
Discouragement Device: Hoppermine or Tripmine.
Document: To record the details of (often in a Datafile).
Drop: Deployment of aerial unit(s).
Duty: To execute a compulsory requirement.

Exogen: Exotic lifeform – typically antlions, among their related species.
Expired: No longer in use; terminated.
Expose: To reveal; to deprive of cover.
Expunge: To kill immediately, completely; to obliterate.
Extractor: Grenade of any kind (fragmentation, smoke, etc.).

Harden: To reinforce/fortify a position, become less vulnerable.
Hardpoint: A purpose-built fortified structure that is often armed.

Immediate: Without delay, disregarding potentially detrimental engagement protocols.
Incursion: A sudden anti-citizen offense; tactical breakthrough.
Infection: An external invasion of pathogenic threats, resultative in growing damage (medical).
Infestation: A threatening invasion of extreme quantities, parasite-like.
Inject: To move in; to force into something (medical).
Inoculate: To introduce processes that immunize the body (medical).
Inquire: To seek information by communication with outside sources.
Intercede: To intervene and resolve as an arbitrator/mediator.
Intercept: To stop the progress or intended course of.
Interlock: To connect together, become whole (in reference to team formation).
Interpose: Something that is located between two parties; to insert between, disrupt.
Isolate: To separate; to cause to be apart.

Laceration: Leakage of prohibited information, often resulting in witness sterilization(s) and punishment.
Lock: To hold a position, or to restrict it via a bio-lock.

Malcompliance: “Anti-compliance” – acts that are in defiance of compliance.
Malignant: Virulent or threatening to socio-stability – inclined to cause harm.
Midnight: An engagement protocol demanding complete silence and secrecy.
Miscount: Unrecorded or unfit individual – “not supposed to be here”.

Necrotic: Relating to death/corpses (necro-); any form of a zombie.
Non-citizen: A person sentenced for amputation; one without citizenship manifestation.
Non-compliance: Failure or refusal to comply.

Operate: To produce a desirable, proper effect (medical).
Outbreak: A sudden, violent occurrence threatening the civil body.
Overwatch: The Overwatch AI Mainframe, the greater CMB as a whole.

Pacify: To subdue or quell (a riot); to incapacitate non-lethally (an individual).
Parasite: Headcrabs and barnacles, among other biologically parasitic creatures.
Parasitic: Parasite-like – sharing the traits of parasites.
Political Conscript: An enslaved vortigaunt or proselyte unit.
Preserve: To sustain nominal socio-stability; to adhere.
Pressure: To intensify in force, influence something into breaking/giving up.
Probe: An expeditionary investigation of an unknown region/event.
Prosecute: To initiate or conduct a criminal case against (potentially including inquiry).

Ripcord: Get out quickly (as in a parachute cord) (not to be used in CP comms).
Recall: Removal from engagement with potential reassignment (military).
Recycle: To recondition (by severe punishment and/or memory replacement) (military).
Reinforce: To strengthen with additional personnel or equipment (military).
Respond: To react to an occurrence/stimulus in order to remedy it (medical).
Restrict: To deny access, prevent bypass.
Restrictor: Any static object that restricts access; antlion thumpers, forcefields, etc.
Request: A citizen-made assistance call.

Sacrifice: To fulfil absolute commitment to life-threatening engagements; permit no retreat.
Search: To examine for the purpose of discovering evidence of a crime.
Sector: The area that a particular unit is assigned to defend (military).
Shield: To engage in defensive, protective battle tactics.
Skyshield: Gunship/.
Sociocide: The destruction of society.
Stabilize: To restore normalcy.
Sterilize: To delete or remove compromising or damaging entities from.
Sterilizer: Deployable floor turret.
Suspend: To cease.
Sword: To engage in offensive, aggressive battle tactics.

TAC: Total Access Communication – the communication batches of Overwatch forces.
Tag: To label or identify; to confirm as “marked” (deceased).
TAG: Tactical Assault Gear – any and all equipment purposed for armed combat.
TAG units: Civil Protection members with 30%+ RP & in possession of a firearm.
Terminal: Of highest intensity, most severe.

Unrest/Unrest Structure: An active social disturbance that often involves demonstrations or rioting.

Vacate: Abandon (remove oneself from a location or assignment).
Verdict: Any legal judgment or decision; trial conclusion (law); ammunition, bullet(s).
Virome: Causal subject or occurrence (medical).
Virome: The genomes of all the viruses that inhabit a particular organism or environment.
Viral: Rapidly spreading, invasive and contagious – as a virus (medical).
Viscerator: Manhack (medical (from eviscerate: to weaken)).
Viscon: Visual confirmation.

Witness Sterilization: Amputation of people having experienced an event first-hand.
Winder: Dropship.
Workforce: All the people working or available to work; the citizen class of Combine society.
Wrap up: To settle the final details of (informal).

Zero: To close in upon; concentrate firepower on an exact target location (military), Disregard. Also used as a general filler.

ADW: Assault with a Deadly Weapon
APB: All Points Bulletin
BOL: Be on the Lookout
CP: Civil Protection; Checkpoint
CPT: Civil Protection Team(s)
DB: Dead Body
ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival
HVT: Helix Vector Tango (High-Value Target)
RVL: Revitalization
OC: Off-Course
UPI: Unidentified Person of Interest

:: P R O S E C U T I O N⠀C O D E S ::
Whenever Dispatch makes an announcement with the purpose of relaying directives to the corresponding ground units it may utilize 'Prosecution Codes', these codes have a specific meaning that relays a certain protocol units at your disposal will have to adapt to when completing a directive. When Dispatch utilizes these prosecution codes it always uses three of them consecutively or not at all as part of its vocabulary.

DUTY: An extensive protocol which describes the importance of the containment of a single subject or group. Once put in effect, units have to put all of their efforts into one assignment but only when encountered.

SWORD: A protocol relayed most frequently in sweeping procedures, this protocol refers to extensive offensive combat tactics and commands unit to react more offensively.

SHIELD: Opposed to SWORD this duty code relays the protocol of utilising defensive, protective combat tactics.

OPERATE: A protocol that calls for units to achieve a desireable effect, mostly paired with more descriptive duty codes to give more clarity about which objective is to be desireably achieved.

LOCK: A directive that in conjunction to an aforementioned location relays the message of holding a specific location.

CAUTERIZE: This prosecution code will set in motion the protocol of sealing of access to a certain location permanently, this is mostly done through explosives or other channels.

STABILIZE: In direct relation to socio-stabilization this prosecution code refers to the protocol of restoring normalcy in a specific region.

ASSEMBLE: A protocol which describes the importance of coming together as a group before engaging in a relayed directive.

CLAMP: As the name of this prosecution code implies this refers to the clamping protocol which commands units to clamp off access to a specific location.

CONTAIN: This prosecution code can have more than one meaning if it refers to a specific anti-citizen then it commands units to capture said viral cell. If this refers to a social fracture then it means to inoculate and contain the spread of development of said social fracture.

AMPUTATE: A protocol that can refer to multiple cells within the civic-body or a singular socio-civic entity. This commands units to remove a cell from the civic-body.

ZERO: When utilised as a prosecution code this refers to the protocol of closing in on a specific target or group.

CONFIRM: A protocol that commands units to resolve potentially conflicting data and confirm certain information through means of feedback to the A.I.

ISOLATE: A frequently used protocol that refers to the seperation of a singular viral cell or a group from the civic-body.

EXPUNGE: A prosecution code that is not to be mistaken with AMPUTATE. This protocol commands units to immediately expunge their target upon sight. It is mostly utilised in sweeping procedures.

ADMINISTER: Refers to the protocol that commands units to administer a sentence or verdict.

SACRIFICE: A prosecution code which demands units to complete the objective at all costs, even at the cost of personal safety and lives.

COAGULATE: This commands units to spread out and disperse from a concentrated mass, When used in a prosecution code it is mostly used so units spread out over a large area to complete an objective.

CO-OPERATE: This duty code as the name implies, commands units to co-operate with either other members of Civil Protection or members of the civic-body to complete an objective like for example: an arson.

PACIFY: A protocol that refers to a singular entity or a large group. This means to subdue or quell.

PRESSURE: A extensive protocol that commands units to apply intense force and speed when responding to a directive, this also refers to combat tactics where it is used to pressure the enemy. Mostly paired with SWORD.

STERILIZE: This can refer to cells within the civic-body or articles deemed detrimental in the eyes of Dispatch. It means to render something useless/decommisioned.

PROBE: A duty code that commands units to conduct an expeditionary investigation of a specific region through means of breaching or other channels.

INFORM: This refers to a protocol that commands Civil Protection units to inform members of the civil body on certain situations and the nessecary precautions they have to take.

INQUIRE: This commands units to aquire information through the civic-body. Units are obliged to feed the A.I. with the aquired information they've gotten through obeying this prosecution code.

DWFm3lB.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| III - OUTBOUND COMMUNICATIONS |
0vS1yTD.png

:: C I V I L⠀P R O T E C T I O N⠀T E A M S ::
First of all; It is important that you have mastered the basic concepts of how the A.I. formulates orders and the terminology it uses in these commands. Civil Protection-Team units will always be feeding constant information to Dispatch and in return Dispatch issues directives and orders to the units. It is a constant flow of information and subsequent responses to said information.

You, as a Dispatcher, have the responsibility to respond to this constant feed provided to you by units and formulate fitting directives depending on the intelligence provided. You're responsible for the success and direction of corresponding ground units by putting pressure through orders and directives on Civil Protection.

It is of utmost importance that you make yourself aware of the following key principles when dispatching and communicating with Civil Protection; Location, Protection-team/unit assignment, and status. In the most simplest terms, you can keep track of this by frequently asking the units to report in. It is important to keep yourself updated on this so you always know where everyone is, what they are doing and what the status is. This is so that if a socio-incursion does take place you can always inoculate it with the best fitting directives/response.

Another vital component when communicating with Civil Protection is 'Acknowledging' their reports. This helps with the sense that they are constantly being monitored and that they know that if something is to happen, Dispatch will have a fitting response and be there to guide them in the absence of anything else. Again; when giving out directives and commands through /c you must keep your orders short, precise and direct.

If you are ever unsure of how to word or formulate a given assignment or command, voicelines are your friend and can provide inspiration or quite literally assemble the entire message for you. Become familiar with them, and you'll find yourself spending less and less time writing and more time thinking with each passing directive, allowing you to be a more efficient Dispatcher.

An example of a directive could be;
"<:: Attention: Protection-Team 1, subject J.DOE has been tagged 183; CONSPIRACY. Verdict-code is: disassociation from the civic-populace. ::>"

:: C I V I C⠀W O R K F O R C E ::
Dispatch has the ability to communicate with the civic-body. However it is to be understood that this ability is most likely a contingency against the possibility of radio-blackouts. The messages Dispatch can convey through means of speakers spread out throughout the district may contain information to inform members of the civic-workforce and Overwatch forces alike.

It is to be understood that Dispatch never issues out passive broadcasts. If Dispatch utilizes the broadcast system there is always a strong reason behind it. For example, when Dispatch wants to inform a specific socio-civic entity to co-operate with ground units.
The format for these broadcasts must always be written in a way to be consistent with the AI's voicelines, like so;
"<:: Attention, please. J. DOE, confirm your civil status with local protection-teams, immediately.::>"

When you are using broadcasts as a Dispatcher it is highly recommended you utilize these voice-commands to not look out of place and keep up overall consistency.

:: O V E R W A T C H⠀T R A N S H U M A N⠀A R M ::
Whatever the case may be, do not communicate with (let alone order) Overwatch Soldiers of Phase 2 or above without explicit approval from the Faction Leaders of Civil Protection and/or Overwatch Transhuman Arm. For Phase 1 units, always ask any online Ordinal or Commander first before taking the reigns, as they have the OOC authority to outclass and overrule you. Otherwise, the most that you can set out to do without oversight is refer to soldiers in public announcements – that being done to inform of events, sequence, and prioritization, while actual management is left in the hands of ground teams. If an operative makes an attempt at communicating with you, you are not obliged to respond to it in any way. Under the pretext that you can observe this communication though (whether through intermediaries or not), feel free to act upon the advisory of Overwatch soldiers at your own discretion, allowing it to influence your decisions. For example, you may deliver reports to them at your discretion if you believe it advantageous to keep it out the eyes and ears of Rank Leaders or other CPs, especially with delicate matters like evidence of rogue or autonomous units.

:: C O N C L U S I O N S ::
Conclusively; the Overwatch A.I. obsesses absolute power to dominate the Combine's urban centres through means of communication to all the cells within the civic-body. In addition to this Dispatch's knowledge of all human languages is unversed, making information it is fed completely and clearly decipherable by the A.I. itself.

It should also be taken into consideration that the A.I cannot directly lie but through means of purposefully giving lacking information the entity has the ability to deceive without directly lying.

Gjz8ppF.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| IV - MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION |
K6TesHe.png

:: P R O T E C T I O N⠀-⠀T E A M S ::
Once you are dispatching you will have to manage Civil Protection-team units. Optimally it is highly encouraged that you manage these units by putting them into protection-teams. A protection-team is a basic organizational structure that can be delegated further into other specialized teams. The indication which protection-team specializes in what will be the number indexation of the protection-team itself.

It is important that you understand that the use of the special protection-team menu units are equipped with is mandatory and is to be used. A group of units claiming to be part of a protection-team even though not listed on the menu is to be seen as non-existent. Therefore each unit in this team can be perceived as non-interlocked. Henceforth, non-interlocked functionaries posing as a protection-team residing within locations restricted to them are to be punished.

The state of armament readiness can be authorized by Dispatch for any individual protection-team if it reasonably supplements their operational capabilities, even if the said equipment contradicts the given district’s socio-stabilization readout.

Protection-teams of any kind have a minimum unit count of 2. Anything below this number results in the protection-team being deemed inactive due to insufficient numbers. If this is the case you are to terminate the inactive protection-team. You as a dispatcher retain the full right and obligation to manage protection-teams and their numbers/specialization through the protection-team menu.

If a protection-team finds itself in a restricted area there can be no detachment by the interlocked protection-team members. At all given times must the units within a protection-team stay interlocked when operating in areas restricted to non-interlocked functionaries. This applies unless a protection-team member has the ability to interlock with a different team at the location.

When you are putting units into a protection-team you should at all times assign the highest-ranking unit as the protection-team leader. If you find a protection-team that doesn't match this criterion it is your obligation to amend the structure of said protection-team. It goes without saying that the protection-team leader has complete authority over the protection-team delegation. Unless acting non-cohesively or clearly contradicting Overwatch directives. The delegates of a protection-team simply follow the authority and directives of their protection-team leader. This is something to take into account when something undesirable occurs.

The maximum number of units within one protection-team if four. Exempt from this rule are tactical assault-teams and protection-teams that are assigned a high-value assignment as well as teams dealing with an unrest procedure, that have a max of 6 units. Any number of units over the maximum protection-team member limit is deemed a waste of resources by Dispatch and excess members should be re-directed to a fitting, different protection-team.

:: P R O T E C T I O N⠀-⠀T E A M⠀L O G I S T I C S ::
As mentioned previously Civil Protection teams may have a further specialization, each specialization of a team differs in standard protocol and behaviour of said team. Below are detailed the designations of all types of protection-teams and what you can refer to them as.
  • 1-9: Standard Protection Teams. Used for patrolling, apartment inspections, or any standard protection behavior in which operation with multiple units has been deemed necessary.
  • 10-19: Reinforcement Protection Teams. Used for units acting as reinforcements or backup for existing Civil Protection operatives. It can be used by units currently off-duty to assure others they will be available for rapid response, or by units actively standing by to assist active teams if something goes wrong.
  • 20-29: Vehicular Protection Teams. Used for units operating or riding in armored personnel carriers in the course of their duties.
  • 30-79: Watchpoint Protection Teams. Used for units performing area watch duties. This includes operating checkpoints, manning hardpoints, or overseeing citizens workshifts. Generally any duty requiring a static oversight.
  • 80-100: Tactical Assault Protection Teams. Used for protection teams acting with lethal force in the course of their operations. This is commonly used during the execution of condemned zone, sewer, and beach sweeps. Units below rank 25 will not be able to operate in these teams.
It is key that you comprehend what protection-team indexation entails what specialization. When referring to a protection-team you can simply reference them as "PROTECTION-TEAM X". However, do realise that fully writing out "REINFORCEMENT-TEAM 1" already sounds a lot more professional. It is up to your discretion to utilise these team names in your directives/orders.

For example, protection-team 100 can be referred to as tactical assault protection-team 1, etc.

:: D A I L Y⠀M A N A G E M E N T ::
Utilizing units at your disposal will be one of your primary tasks as a dispatcher. It is generally always demanded that you are able to keep units busy through directives, pressure has to be upheld. You have several options for directives, such as instructing teams to examine residential blocks and report to you once they are finished, then send them back on patrol.

Furthermore, you may also want them to scan external jurisdictions and preserve the civic politi-stabilization index. Another option is increasing the randomized civic screening ratio for either specific officers or the entire protection-team index. This means officers will spend more of their time screening civilians and looking for illegal carrying. If you spot a biotic, you may want to assign a single officer to set up a mandatory work assignment for it.

It is up to you to come up with innovative tasks for units, but typically they'll always have something to do. If you cannot think of anything else, start again with location examinations. It may appear repetitive, but you act as a commander for the units.

:: S W E E P I N G⠀P R O C E D U R E S ::
When you are managing something as delicate as a sweep it is vital you make yourself familiar with your limitations. You cannot just send in a sweep team without going through a process every player in this faction has to go through.

If something happens, whatever it may be to warrant a sweep, be it: a shotcop, a bombing, etc. You are to ask a Headcop for sweeping auths. If you do not have the Headcops added on steam/discord then it is recommended you do so. However, probably the fastest way to acquiring authorizations is to ask all Headcops directly within the private Dispatch discord channel. If you have not been added to this channel then it is mandatory you ask to receive the Dispatch role. Always specify the reasoning behind you asking for sweeping auths.

Upon ascertaining the proper authorization for subsequent sweep responses it is highly suggested you converge all TAG designated units into a command point from which they shall begin the sweep. The optimal location for this is "stabilization jurisdiction 1" once all delegates are interlocked into a tactical-assault team you can give them the go-ahead to inject and take combat/retaliate to anti-civil activity.

It is important to always stay in contact with sweeping units, pressure them by giving off the simple directive "<:: Pressure. ::>" or "<:: All units apply forward pressure. ::>" if a delegate of a tactical assault team expires. However, if the responding ground units are conducting a MIDNIGHT protocol sweep it goes without saying that you leave them to report first. You don't want to ask for information that could potentially disrupt the operation. Whatever protocol may be followed during sweeping your attention and focus is vital.

SACRIFICE CODE is a term coined for when there is no authorized retreat or ripcord during combat, forcing deployed teams to be on the offensive and actively push out and flush the enemy from lost Sectors. This procedure is meant for the defense of zones of unimaginable importance or in response to situations most dire, where loss of additional CP life outweighs the cost of mission failure. Those who try to desert or pull back from the location are considered operating autonomously and are terminated in addition to forfeiting their family cohesion, with Rank Leaders being allowed to instantly terminate any sign of insubordination. A Sacrifice Code can only be authorized by a Headcop outside of very preset scenarios:

- During Events, in which ample notice must be given to Dispatch Leads and Headcops first if this is a planned occurence.
- In defense of Civil Protection / OTA deployment zones, requisitions or spawn points.
- In defense of Stabilization Jurisdictions and High-Priority Regions from complete subjugation.
- Against high-value targets of global importance, threats to more than the regional occupants, recognized Anti-Citizen designations.

0vS1yTD.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| V - STERILIZED CREDITS AND REWARDS |
K6TesHe.png

:: S T E R I L I Z E D⠀C R E D I T S ::
Sterilized credits are best described as an internal currency used by Dispatch to reward units for contributing to the socio-stabilization index within the urban centre. It is used by Dispatch as a way to reward and motivate but also to dissuade and intimidate. Sterilized credits are directly linked to all rewards Civil Protection units may redeem to satiate themself for whatever reason. Previously, sterilized credits were directly required for units to achieve an ascension in the pseudo-hierarchical ranking structure, but still provide a solid example to base promotions from in their current iteration.

Dispatch issues sterilized credits to units or protection-teams who actively contribute to maintaining social harmony within the civic-workforce. A single sterilized credit is sometimes issued to all active Civil Protection functionaries continuously abiding by provided protocols, and quotas. An increased sterilized credit reward can be issued to units that competently quell any form of outbreak, breach of socio-stability, or any miscellaneous abnormal activity.

Dispatch can also assert compliance from non-cohesive team delegates or Civil Protection units by threatening them with sterilized credit deduction. It may do this for various reasons, be it to not fail a relayed objective or to punish units for not upholding cohesion during an assignment or a lack of upheld cohesion in general. We will get to sterilized credit deductions in the coming volume.

In essence; Sterilized credits help you, the Dispatcher, to motivate the players of the CP faction and give them the feeling of accomplishment. SC is always handed out at a moderate/long interval. By issuing out sterilized credits you are indirectly affecting the quality of the CP faction. Be strict but fair.

:: F A M I L Y⠀C O H E S I O N ::
In addition to Sterilized Credits, Dispatch may also preserve a singular unit's family cohesion. This entails the following;
Dispatch will not single out said unit's remaining family members for slaughter, beatings or starvation via ration deprivation for a single week. Although said unit is still vulnerable to being punished by Dispatch, however, this reward will make sure their family receives adequate treatment.

Dispatch may, as with sterilized credit deductions, assert compliance through intimidation of family cohesion termination, removing that protection for their relatives.

:: S C⠀R E W A R D S ::
As we have seen, CP's have an array of secondary self-satiating rewards they can pick and choose from, some are restricted by rank which is purely logical as this promotes the concept of compliance through co-operation and contribution. There is a "reward section" within the CP subforum with instructions for Dispatch written for each reward where applicable. It is highly recommended you familiarize yourself with the rewards, what they entail and what your instructions are if a unit were to redeem such a reward.

:: C O M M A N D⠀U T I L I Z A T I O N ::
COHESIVE FUNCTION (+1 Sterilized credit.)
This will be used frequently as a reward by Dispatch. It is is issued out for continuous execution of basic mandates which could entail but is not limited to; prolonged patrols or just handling low level anti-citizen level one transgressions and achieving success in doing so.
  • A motivational reward that can be handed out passively for successful execution of standard code twelve mandates.
INCREASED FUNCTION (+2 Sterilized credits.)
Issuing this reward entails success in extra-ordinary events. Usually rewarded after successfully inoculating a civil infection, amputation of an anti-citizen(s), general sweeps with no casualties or outcome, preventing a sociocide or small necrotic outbreaks.
  • Issued to above ordinary accomplishments like amputating anti-citizens.
EXTENDED FUNCTION (+3 Sterilized credits.)
A reward issued out to ground units who achieve success in life-endangering operations by employing perfect/flawless knowledge of protocols in non-standard procedures such as unrest procedures. This also includes expunging several anti-citizens or inoculating a high-priority sociocide which leads to the stabilization of socio-stability.
  • Displaying competence in leadership skills during tactical situations.
  • Successfully expunging multiple viral cells as TAG team.
  • Restoring the local socio-stabilization index from a fractured state.
ABSOLUTE FUNCTION (+4 Sterilized credits.)
The reward that is issued out the least due to its scrutinous criteria. Units being rewarded with this have achieved decisive mission success after a judgement waiver, off-grid operations, or deployment out of the urban centre. It may also be issued for expunging an extremely high-tier anti-citizen(s) after a constant stream of anti-civil activity.
  • Restoring the local socio-stabilization index during judgement waivers or higher.
  • Functioning as an auxiliary force during operations without the active supervision of Overwatch (events).
  • Sterilizing or containing any high-priority anti-citizen who has been the cause of constant anti-civil stream.
vla6ZmM.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| VI - AUTONOMOUS UNITS AND PUNISHMENTS |
fnNAP1D.png

:: I N F O R M A T I O N ::
Contrary to the reward scheme, Dispatch can and does punish Civil Protection units for incompetent, or reckless behaviour. In your time as a dispatcher, you will come across Civil Protection units who do not uphold protocol or fail to complete an important task correctly. Whilst roleplaying as the artificial intelligence of Dispatch, it is important to punish units equally for genuine mistakes and consciously made reckless choices. In the eyes of the mainframe, a breach of protocol is malicious and done purposely, and thus demands a punishment in return.

Be it either done consciously, unconsciously Dispatch does not care if the failure to abide by protocol or failure to uphold cohesion has been done consciously or unconsciously the A.I. on focuses on what happened and what transgression was made. For Dispatch it is always a black and white scenario. It is your obligation and responsibility to maintain cohesion and ensure units follow these protocols. However, before issuing out punishments you should make yourself familiar with the various protocols Civil Protection abide by. You can do this in this section of the guide. It is key to understand the protocols since it's demanded you enforce them to the letter. Again the principle; be strict but fair applies here.

If a receiving unit of any type of punishment or even non-involved units bring up the punishment and try to discuss it in ROOC or via PM. You must understand that you are never to engage these discussions what so ever in-game. The fitting response to this occurrence would be to tell them to create a forum conversation with you and current headcops to appeal their punishment. It's also recommended you advise units to cease cluttering the radio channel and continue IC, if they do press on you are to contact headcops or staff to deal with them accordingly through warnings or kicks.

:: S T E R I L I Z E D⠀C R E D I T⠀D E D U C T I O N ::
The most frequently utilized punishment for units who fail to uphold general cohesion and fail to abide by standard protocols. This reward fluctuates in sterilized credits deducted depending on the unit's current sterilized credit count. This has been done so most units can still fluidly progress through the ranks without facing extreme scrutiny from the sterilized credit deduction modifier. If a unit's SC pool is above 35 sterilized credits a modifier applies if the unit has an SC pool below 35 credits the most SC that can be deducted is 4 at one time unless stated otherwise by faction management. Situations in which this punishment may be valid includes but is not limited to;
  • Pacifying suspects in plain sight of civic entities, endangering the local socio-stabilization index.
  • Misconduct during utilization of firearms.
  • Failing to respond to requests originating from the Overwatch A.I. whilst not being exposed to any danger.
  • Non-cohesive detachment from an assigned protection-team.
  • Injecting residential blocks without being interlocked with at least one other unit.
The modifier table that only applies to units with an SC pool above 35 sterilized credits. Follow the table as it is self-explanatory. Apply these depending on the severity of the 99; reckless operation charge, be strict but fair.

xFK17gc.png

Finally, it is important to understand that through the sterilized credit deduction a unit's sterilized credit count may decline into the negative numbers. If a unit reaches an active SC count of -3 they are to have 25 rankpoints deducted, with their SC count returning to 0. However, if the unit is of 00% rank points their character is subsequently PK'd due to them being unfit to perform their duties.

A sterilized credit deduction when cited should always follow this format;
:: 99; RECKLESS OPERATION ::

:: M E M O R Y⠀R E P L A C E M E N T ::
Perhaps one of the only viable methods of successfully eradicating and rehabilitating non-cohesive activity a unit has displayed. Memory-replacement procedures can be either minor or amplified. The process ensures the neutralization and distortion of malignant thoughts an officer may have ascertained through their service. The process may also be referred to as recyclement. Memory replacement seeks to eliminate permanent abnormalities damaging the on-duty performance or general attitudes of a mischievous officer
It's important to realise that only Dispatch can authorize memory-replacements.
This punishment may be applied due to various occurrences, this includes but are not limited to;
  • The unit fraternizes with the populous of the civic-workforce in a non-cohesive manner.
  • The unit exceeds basic human interaction with their cohorts.
:: R A N K⠀P O I N T⠀D E D U C T I O N ::
This punishment is not lightly given out and entails an entire 25% rank points to be deducted from the receiving unit. Typically used for when officers endanger the success of an operation due to reckless operations or the violation they committed is severe, but not severe enough to foresee a deservicement.
If a 00 unit meets the criteria for this punishment it is promoted to deservicement. Some situations in which this punishment may be valid includes but are not limited to;
  • An officer getting mugged due to incompetence or non-cohesive behaviour.
  • Accidental deservicement or assault on fellow protection units during combat scenarios.
  • Recklessly breaking the MIDNIGHT code during an important operation against anti-civil elements.
When you issue this punishment the following steps are to be undertaken but only if the receiving unit has to hand in rank-linked equipment like weapons;
  1. Order the receiving unit to converge to stabilization jurisdiction 2
  2. Order a higher ranking unit to converge to the receiving unit
  3. Command the higher ranking unit to strip and sterilize the receiving unit's rank-tied weapon and report back to you.
  4. Document the rank point deduction on the receiving unit's datafile.
  5. Run the /rankdemote command on the receiving unit and order all units to return to code 12.
:: D E S E R V I C E M E N T ::
The ultimate verdict a dispatcher can issue out on misconducting Civil Protection units. Only to be seen as the final solution. Consciously or unconsciously an officer may conduct rogue behaviour through recklessness or misconduct. It is vital that you do not let this functionary escape at any cost. These units are to be contained immediately and amputated within the confines of stabilization jurisdiction. Units tagged autonomous should not realize their verdict until the aforementioned unit has been successfully contained within stabilization jurisdiction one. It is your duty as a dispatcher to ensure the autonomous unit is contained, and prosecuted within the private and secure confines of the aforementioned location, to avoid civil unrest.

You are to follow the following protocol when announcing an autonomous unit to ensure efficient handling by ground units;
  1. Run the /DisableRadio command on the Officer to turn off all their communications. Announce the recipient autonomous by simply declaring it in the radio and declare that their means of communication have been severed. This way all other units know the malignant unit will not receive any radio message.
  2. Assemble a TAG team and subsequently order then to contain the unit and relocate the malignant officer to stabilization jurisdiction 2 without raising the recipient's suspicion. if there are signs of resistance immediate amputation is warranted.
  3. Order the TAG team to strip the gear of the autonomously declared protection-team unit and sterilize it after the procedure has concluded.
  4. Inform all active ground units to ignore the upcoming biosignal loss and force the responding TAG team to deservice the malignant and sterilize the bodypack after the procedure.
Another way of handling a deservicement could be;
  1. Order the autonomous unit, and several others, to interlock within a protection-team. Instruct the aforementioned protection-team to converge to the location: stabilization jurisdiction one, and await further instructions.
  2. Announce the autonomous unit to the assembled protection-team, making sure to sever the communications of the malignant protection-team member, so that they are not alerted. In the same message, it is important to order the members of the protection-team to amputate their autonomous colleague; stripping their attire and weaponry is a preferred first step.
  3. Once the autonomous unit has been successfully amputated, inform all active Civil Protection units to disregard the biosignal loss, and return to code twelve. Those dealing with the autonomous unit should be rewarded, and instructed to sterilize the body pack of the now deceased functionary.
The format for these command transmissions go as followed;

"<:: Attention, civil-protection units: TAGLINE-1, TAGLINE-3, TAGLINE-2, TAGLINE-4 interlock protection-team 100, intercede stabilization jurisdiction one, lock down your location, hold for override codes. ::>"

"<:: Attention, engaging protection-team: Communications severed with protection-team unit TAGLINE-3. Remaining civil protection-team members, commence mandatory de-servicement of identified autonomous unit. Report upon mature task termination. Amputate. Sterilize. Confirm. ::>"

"<:: Local civil-protection teams, return to code twelve. All units at location: stabilization jurisdiction one, sterilize de-serviced unit, return to code twelve. Attention, your family cohesion is preserved. ::>"

There are many scenarios where this punishment may be validly handed out. However, due note that you are to always address the headcops and ask for their authorization before going through with this procedure/punishment. Some situations may include but are not limited to;
  • Performing any act classified as anti-civil. This includes, but is not limited to the intentional destruction of Overwatch forces.
  • Failure to maintain complete anonymity. This includes, but is not limited to revealing their physical appearance to unauthorized individuals.
  • Negotiating with anti-citizens and/or providing them (or any members of the civic body) with material restricted to the officer's utilization.
  • Injecting locations which are restricted in their nature without official authorization, most notably the storm system.
Its important to understand that all deservicements result in a PK.

vla6ZmM.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| VII - SOCIETAL INFECTION |
fnNAP1D.png

:: C I V I L⠀I N F E C T I O N ::
A civil-infection is a definition designated to a general communal outbreak during which socio-protection units have difficulties stabilizing their location. The cause may differ. From failure to upkeep socio-stabilization due to anti-civil activity on a wide-spread scale to a generic anti-civil incursion. Dispatch will issue and enforce several prosecution codes and protocols giving officers the capability to work more efficiently to inoculate the diagnosed outbreak.

:: R A T I O N⠀D E D U C T I O N ::
Ration deduction is a form of collective punishment penalizing an entire community for failure or unwillingness to co-operate this can be issued after an outbreak of a civil-infection. Ration deduction is often applied for widespread inaction and manifests itself in the suspension of any amount of ration cycles. One ration unit equals one hour due to the OOC ration timer that is set on the server.

It is always advised to inquire with the headcop team when you are shutting down the rations. However, up to five ration units can be deducted without authorizations but it is advised you still speak to headcops and notify them if you employ this procedure. Furthermore, you must always update the /viewobjectives when you shut down the civic-ration intake.

:: U N R E S T⠀S T R U C T U R E ::
Unrest structures are designated as multiple viral cells within the civic body working against the regime in any form. This can include riots within the urban centre. If the situation is so dire a large number or all active Civil Protection team units are unable to innoculate the threat to society they are forced to wield the highest equipment available to them at this current phase in which society finds itself.

It is demanded and expected to assert pressure from Civil Protection teams to identify and innoculate the sociocide within society and stabilize the region. During an unrest procedure, socio-stabilization is usually at marginal or fractured.

:: J U D G E M E N T⠀W A I V E R ::
Unlike the Unrest structure where the Combine itself is attacked. Viral cells from within the civic body attack the direct stabilization of the civic-workforce, endangering its integrity to a point where ground-units are given more discretionary means of operating within the urban centre to secure stabilization or restoration of socio-stabilization rapidly. A judgement waiver is only called out if there are severe uprisings within the community. Civilians are to be immediately relocated to the nearest residential block and malcompliant socio-civic cells are to be amputated by decree of Dispatch.

It's important to ensure a restriction of civic-traffic throughout the urban centre by restricting forcefields and bio-locking residential blocks. The streets must be cleared. In addition, units are granted access to their entire arsenal with no stipulation whatsoever and authority bolstered to that of martial law. In a judgement waiver phase, society is always holding at a stabilization-index fractured.

This phase requires authorization from the headcop team.

:: A U T O N O M O U S⠀J U D G E M E N T⠀W A I V E R ::
The figurative “next stage” of a judgment waiver, Dispatch effectively ceases micromanagement of Civil Protection. It is issued as the final reaction to massive anti-civil incursions with no ability to restore the stability. This phase is called out when it is perceived by Overwatch that Civil Protection alone cannot restore socio-stabilization alone. Henceforth, Overwatch Transhuman Arm soldiers are deployed to aid Civil Protection during this critical stage of society. This could potentially mean malignant cells operating in controlled regions, actively destroying the local protection-team index with them having no power to contain the outbreak.

During this stage, units have no guidelines and are given carte blanche on how they approach the situation. Actively having to follow protocol ceases and any means of restoring stabilization are mandated without restrictions. All ground units are given the right to operate autonomously, with Overwatch soldiers ensuring mission success whilst preventing the possibility of officers deserting.

100% rank-point units act as field leaders and have full authority over all remaining protection units. All weapon restrictions are lifted. All ground units may amputate civil entities at their own discretion, regardless of charges.

It is of importance to prohibit any external movement by locking all containment fields. During an autonomous judgement waiver, the socio-stabilization index is classified as lost.

You are advised to consult faction leaders for recommendation before triggering a judgment waiver. Misuse of authority by malicious intent or poor justification will result in non-negotiable whitelist removal.

vla6ZmM.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| VIII - SOCIO-STABILITY CODES |
0vS1yTD.png

:: S O C I O⠀-⠀S T A B I L I Z A T I O N⠀S T A B L E ::
This index is declared most of the time and is mainly put out of place during communal unrest. Socio-stability is enforced & preserved. Prosecutions of socio-transgressions are effectuated relatively unchallenged. Officers are mainly tasked with passive duties to continue the preservation of their current location. Only Overwatch may initiate this phase.
  • Threat has evaded capture and units are unable to locate them for 30+ minutes
  • Present threat has been eliminated
  • Control has been restored over the city (after being yellow)
  • Generally when things have returned to ‘normal’
:: S O C I O⠀-⠀S T A B I L I Z A T I O N⠀M A R G I N A L ::
This level of stabilization is mainly used when officers need to retrieve and utilize better equipment to counter non-civil behavior within the community. A prolonged period of marginal socio-stabilization can result in fractured stability to stabilize unrests and outbreaks. This phase is called out after small scale unrests are taking place within CMB-controlled regions or a constant stream of low-level social infractions are encountered. The social stability of the defined location is at risk, but at its current stage is managed to be maintained.
  • A unit has been attacked with a weapon but not died (melee or otherwise) and the culprit is lost or not immediately captured.
  • Multiple instances of refusal to cooperate, or consistent and regular breaches of the peace (people committing a lot of minor or moderate crimes).
  • Large disruptions to district stability (riots, protests) that can be easily dispersed.
  • A scanner is destroyed (by firearm only).
  • Control has been restored to a certain degree (after being fractured).
:: S O C I O⠀-⠀S T A B I L I Z A T I O N⠀F R A C T U R E D ::
Socio-stability is at a critical level. Citizen dissent and/or isolated armed confrontations with Civil Protection functionaries are prevalent in socio-stable areas. Due to the stabilization being fractured, officers at your disposal are tasked with restoring the stability as fast as possible. Large scale resistance against the Combine's goals are currently taking place or any other huge impact on the community's stabilization is in effect. Deservicements may occur with the virome of the infection unidentified/uncontained. CP units have even fewer restrictions on their equipment, giving them the capability to work most efficiently.
  • Multiple units have died ( 1 unit dying does not warrant a fractured socio-status ).
  • Multiple units have been attacked recently.
  • A suspect(s) with a firearm has fired on units and is not attempting to flee or disengage from combat.
  • A bomb of any sort has detonated within city limits.
  • A unit or units have been kidnapped.
  • A unit or units have gone rogue.
  • A conscripted biotic has broken from custody (destroyed their shackles or escaped city limits without dying).
:: S O C I O⠀-⠀S T A B I L I Z A T I O N⠀L O S T ::
Socio-stability is non-existent. Protection-team delegates have failed to uphold their stabilization to the point where it cannot be regained at ease. This is only used in reference to a sector or entire city. Combat deployment of transhuman or synth assets may take place. All remaining ground units have no restrictions anymore, rank-leaders are promoted to field commanders and amputations are discretionary. Only Overwatch may initiate this phase.
  • Scores of units (15-20+) have died in a single sitting (all together within 30 minutes).
  • A significant number (4+) of OTA have died.
  • Conditions have deteriorated enough that rebels are passively walking the city streets.
  • The city is overrun with armed and dangerous rebels.
  • Dispatch goes offline in any capacity.
K6TesHe.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| IX - APPLICATION INFORMATION |
fnNAP1D.png

:: W H I T E L I S T⠀I N F O ::
If you wish to apply for the Overwatch Faction you can do so in this subsection of the forums. Do take note that this faction is looking for people that know how to play as a team and communication between faction members is vital while playing and utilising your whitelist. Trust is also a big factor for acceptance. Even though the Overwatch faction is an inclusive sub-whitelist within the CP faction not everyone may be fit for this role, and often times its responsibilities and demands are niche in nature.

If you have a rogue unit you are exempt from applying for this faction and cannot put forth an application for reviewal. You must have at least an Airwatch unit with commendable activity, responsibility and behaviour for an extended period of time before attempting to apply for further permissions within the Dispatch hierarchy.

:: A P P L I C A T I O N⠀F O R M A T ::
When applying for this faction you are to abide by the following format; failure to do so and present yourself in an appropriate manner will affect your chances. The quality of your application reflects on the time and effort you'll put into the faction itself.

DISPATCH APPLICATION
ENGAGE, QUELL, INQUIRE.

[//<:: USER DETAILS ::>]
[1] Steam Name:

[2] Steam ID:

[3] Civil Protection / OTA / Overwatch Tagline(s):

[4] Sum up your experience in the CP/OTA faction and Overwatch faction, including from other servers:

[5] List your previous bans, dewhitelists and OOC infractions, with reasons. Anything significant missing will reflect poorly:

[6] Purpose of application, what do you see in the role, why does it appeal to you?:

OXMgDyr.png

[//<:: COMPREHENSION ::>]

[1a] Provide a brief explanation of the role Airwatch (Scanners) serve on the server:

[1b] Provide an overview of the role Dispatch upholds on the server:

[2] Briefly describe the authority allowed Dispatchers have over the main Overwatch factions, and when it changes:
(i.e. Civil Protection, Transhuman Arm, etc.)

[3] In your own words, describe Dispatch's behaviour and priorities during GREEN sociostability:

[3a] Following that, describe Dispatch's behaviour and priorities during YELLOW/RED stability and above, during times of severe unrest:

[4] Create three uniquely different radio scenarios that you believe best shows your understanding of Dispatch's language, vocabulary and etiquette:
Dispatch: "question"
Unit: "response"
etc.

[5] Outline all functions of Dispatch that require Faction Lead / Headcop authorisation before approaching/attempting, and when exceptions can be made:

[6] In your opinion, what are good examples of behaviour deserving Sterilized Credit reward to the average patrolling Officer under your management. How much SC is too much, when is it too few? Should it be granted passively without any strict merit?:
[7] Do you understand that unlike Civil Protection, the Operational Guide for Dispatchers is not subject to personal interpretation, you play a character already created for you and that you will have to make decisions you personally may not agree with to uphold the system for everyone?:
OXMgDyr.png
[//<:: SITUATIONS ::>]
[1] Your Scanner has spotted a cop without their mask outside of the off-duty areas with citizens nearby. What do you do?

[2] A group of Officers begin to deliver radio reports and responses without the standard TAC etiquette, and break into a full conversation. Why is this a problem, and how do you resolve it?

[2a] After charging an Officer with reckless operation they start to argue in ROOC. How do you reply? When do you contact staff or Faction Leads?

[3] You flag on to your Scanner and are met with a stability of RED, there is no indication as to what the cause may be and there is no other Dispatcher online. What is your first priority, and how do you bring yourself up to speed?

[4] A member of OTA has reported a PT of cops currently trading narcotics with refugees in a local residential block to you through a private channel, how do you rally a response with the rest of the CPs online given the offending PT's innate awareness of your usual radio callouts and commands?

[5] A crowd of citizens of different backgrounds crowd one of the streets, and begin chanting, throwing bottles and rioting in the District. How do you help manage, and ideally disperse the group with all the resources at your disposal?

[5a] During the containment of the riot, shots are suddenly fired towards the involved cops from an unknown location, the Rank Leader in charge of the situation goes down. What do you do with the Officers left at your disposal?

[6] A citizen reports an armed insurgent seen poking around near the entrance of the Restricted Zone, though upon the arrival of a Protection Team the rebel is gone. How do you proceed?

[7] A single heavily equipped officer has been shot and killed on a major street. The suspect flees to a Restricted Block quickly, with or without the unit's equipment. What is your immediate response?

[8] An armed insurgent is killed in a sweep they are responsible for. All surviving units are still underground with two casualties. What do you do from here?
OXMgDyr.png
[//<:: ADDITIONAL INFO ::>]
- Use this space to include any other information you believe is important to your application and it's reviewers. This can include whatever further demonstrates your knowledge and experience, details extra scenarios, or to ask any questions you have about the whitelist.
OXMgDyr.png

Alternatively, if you're reading this without an Airwatch whitelist, feel free to look into the Application Format below to work your way up:

This format is for those who want to apply for a scanner character. You must have a Civil Protection or Transhuman Arm character to apply. Please note that this whitelist is quite niche in its nature and is not for everyone, and so we may be more stringent than CP applications.

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Current tagline:
Previous Overwatch Dispatcher experience:
Have you read the Scanner Operational Guidelines?:
What role do scanners serve in the current iteration, both in-character and for the atmosphere of the server?:
What authority, if any, do scanners have over other units in both Civil Protection and the Transhuman Arm?:
Give examples of what scanners can do to help fulfil their supportive role in the combine arsenal out in the field:
What protocol should you follow if your scanner dies on a deployment?:
Do you understand the necessity to follow the standard vocabulary and terminology of dispatch, giving an example of why it is important to uphold it?:

K6TesHe.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
| X - CREDITS |
DWFm3lB.png

TommyGman (Content, Editing, Oversight)
ovxy (Content, Editing, Oversight)
Numbers (Previous Content, Oversight)
Zoid (Previous Content)