Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I don't

Votes: 35 83.3%

• Total voters

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
cover10.jpg

i'll embrace caucasian 'diplomacy' before i eat the food bro...
if u dont wanna eat azeri food im willing to take your place man shit looks amazing

D

Deleted member 243

if u dont wanna eat azeri food im willing to take your place man shit looks amazing
its not that i dont eat azeri food its literally just cow tongue and organs i dont like

... stuffed vegetables with ground beef and basilicum FUCK and douse it in garlic yogurt YES YES i fucking LOVE dolma

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

obviously not, I'm saving them for my bone marrow transplant

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
its not that i dont eat azeri food its literally just cow tongue and organs i dont like

... stuffed vegetables with ground beef and basilicum FUCK and douse it in garlic yogurt YES YES i fucking LOVE dolma
TF is wrong with livers???

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
its only really good in stews and soups

just buckets of kfc? you're actually gone wrong. but if it's something that's peeled meat off bone basically, yeah its p good to sucky suck some marrow

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I don’t eat bone marrow, but the ability to do such is one of the ways humanity was able to get so far ahead of everything else in the food chain. Accessing energy from sources others could not. If a wolf killed an animal, could they eat the marrow? No because they don’t have hammers and can’t use tools like us, we are the apex predators because we can smash bones and get additional energy. More energy = bigger brain, this is what leads to humanity’s supremacy over stupid fucking wolves so yeah I’m gonna get some kfc and eat some fucking bone marrow RIGHT now

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the real deal is fish eyes and brains

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Also don't forget that eating literal blood is a thing too
bloodpudding (pig blood patties mixed with milk, oatmeal and beer or something else yeasty) and mashed up potato patties (potato, carrot, onion etc) are a very common meal in sweden, also something you'd usually eat in school growing up like every other week or so.
bloodpudding is usually eaten with lingonberry jam. its not really that big of a deal.
LmcykZr.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
mfers that are grossed out by blood pudding are the same people that screamed whenever someone turned off the lights in the classroom

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
bone marrow is fine

black pudding is fine, not for me, but i see why people like it

never had liver

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
bloodpudding (pig blood patties mixed with milk, oatmeal and beer or something else yeasty) and mashed up potato patties (potato, carrot, onion etc) are a very common meal in sweden, also something you'd usually eat in school growing up like every other week or so.
bloodpudding is usually eaten with lingonberry jam. its not really that big of a deal.
LmcykZr.png
Yeah I'm not dissing blood-based cuisine, just pointing out it exists

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Marrow is good, I've had chicken feet before in China which is basically the same thing, you just suck the meat out from them. Duck's/pig's blood is common there too, similar to your bjogga bloodpudding where it's congealed blood that you can boil in a broth to have a really rich flavour

U1OxycT.jpg

Livers are based as well they're incredibly high in protein and quite light so you can have a few without feeling like your stomach is gonna burst, they're common in South Africa, especially Nandos there

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Escargots, IPA: [ɛs. kaʁ. ɡo], (French for snails) is a dish consisting of cooked edible land snails. They are often served as an hors d'oeuvre and consumed by the French people, as well as people in Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Portugal, and Spain.

people eat fucking snails in france

and yall out here disgusted by blood marrow

srsly?