Do you have a girl/boyfriend?

Pick one!

• Yes.

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • RP is the only cancerous pussy I need!

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • I don't conform to your gender roles!

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I have a Waifu!

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
I did once, used me for a sex-fuelled session with cat ears and a strange habit of calling me "Daddy". She left right after 10/10 got laid. (True Story.)
Seriously though, I don't. Doesn't mean I don't try though and love is a game of numbers, it seems.

1. probably left because you look like gok wan on a budget

2. probably left for the best
i mean if any girl starts calling you daddy she can fuck right off big time don't bring incest thoughts to me you utter cow

Reactions: List

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1. probably left because you look like gok wan on a budget

2. probably left for the best
i mean if any girl starts calling you daddy she can fuck right off big time don't bring incest thoughts to me you utter cow
it's pretty easy to get laid if you go outside and socialize with girls/boys what ever you're into ;)

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
it's pretty easy to get laid if you go outside and socialize with girls/boys what ever you're into ;)
i love to socialize exc exc but for some reason i get to breath heavily and i cant stop and they get so salty about boys smelling their hair like what the fuck? we're supposed to dominate and like every girl i meet always walks away from me because of a few more kilos and severe ticks and acne..whats wrong with me scratching my nose every few seconds? also i tried to hit on some by telling them some jokes i got from 4chan and showing one some pictures of funny 9/11 memes but they just dont want to talk with me i cant even

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i love to socialize exc exc but for some reason i get to breath heavily and i cant stop and they get so salty about boys smelling their hair like what the fuck? we're supposed to dominate and like every girl i meet always walks away from me because of a few more kilos and severe ticks and acne
i know the struggles my friend! i bought my new fedora, thinking that girls will be like magnets, but it appears that they don't like my fedora? what the hell.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i love to socialize exc exc but for some reason i get to breath heavily and i cant stop and they get so salty about boys smelling their hair like what the fuck? we're supposed to dominate and like every girl i meet always walks away from me because of a few more kilos and severe ticks and acne
i want to go back to the 50's where girls' only purpose was to cook food and clean the house

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i want to go back to the 50's where girls' only purpose was to cook food and clean the house
are you telling me girls can do things that only men can do? they should stop being so annoying and accept ACTUALLY nice guys

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i know the struggles my friend! i bought my new fedora, thinking that girls will be like magnets, but it appears that they don't like my fedora? what the hell.
did you try tipping your fedora when greeting the ladies?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i love to socialize exc exc but for some reason i get to breath heavily and i cant stop and they get so salty about boys smelling their hair like what the fuck? we're supposed to dominate and like every girl i meet always walks away from me because of a few more kilos and severe ticks and acne..whats wrong with me scratching my nose every few seconds? also i tried to hit on some by telling them some jokes i got from 4chan and showing one some pictures of funny 9/11 memes but they just dont want to talk with me i cant even
no joke there are some kids in my class that smell other girls' hair in my class, its fucking weird watching it happen