Does anyone have the pics from the old "Overwatch Transhuman arm Regiments and Companies" post?

OverlordMGC

String
Nebulae
Greetings.

I was wondering if anyone has the very cool concepts from the old post I mentioned in the title. The only one I found online is the one of the VIRACOCHA while the others seem lost to time. I really want to see this very cool art again. I would be very thankful if someone could help me out.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
You'd have to ask forum moderators to nab images from the thread in question, given they're the only people who have access to it.

ramen (beck)

the minge
Nebulae
otart_by_apansenok-dcj860l.png

Here be the desert rats.

Reactions: List

ramen (beck)

the minge
Nebulae
I dont have pictures, but I remember some:
Hawaii 11th
Desert Rats
Viracocha
Manhattan Guard
Either Fragrant OR Fragment Butterflies
Icebreakers (??? Dunno if this is it.)

Reactions: List

OverlordMGC

String
Nebulae
I dont have pictures, but I remember some:
Hawaii 11th
Desert Rats
Viracocha
Manhattan Guard
Either Fragrant OR Fragment Butterflies
Icebreakers (??? Dunno if this is it.)
You gave what you could find. I appreciate that very much. Something that I just remembered is that I managed to find the Desert rats, Viracocha, Fragrant Butterflies and Manhattan Honour Guard in the deep deep mess that is my drive (no idea how to show them in my answer, sorry).

Missing are:
-Hawaii 11th
-Ice*somthing something*
-Some space engineer guys if I remember right?

Partially found online: Eastern Regiment, although without description.

I also tried to seek help of the Half-Life subreddit. No luck so far there tho. I also followed Tinbe's advise and messaged a moderator. I really hope that eventually we get all pics into the open so that they dont become lost. They are worth to be seen.