Does anyone know anything about SWAT 4?

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
Like isnt the game better then rainbow six siege if were the talking about concept?

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I played it for a while (Took me an age to find) and it's pretty good, but it's much better if you can play it with other people. You can play solo, but it's not nearly as fun, seeing as the AI can be dumb as fuck, and on one play through of it, I just went vigilante mode, murdered every single person I saw with a gun, didn't even try to restrain them, and left the AI at the door, finished much faster, but not as fun..

TL;DR it's much better if you play it with others

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
I played it for a while (Took me an age to find) and it's pretty good, but it's much better if you can play it with other people. You can play solo, but it's not nearly as fun, seeing as the AI can be dumb as fuck, and on one play through of it, I just went vigilante mode, murdered every single person I saw with a gun, didn't even try to restrain them, and left the AI at the door, finished much faster, but not as fun..

TL;DR it's much better if you play it with others
I never managed to play online lol

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I never managed to play online lol

I wasn't able to either, but I can just imagine it being better, and I have seen people doing it (not sure how they did though)

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
one of the game's main selling points was being able to tell your AI team exactly what to do and how to execute plans idk if the ai was dumb though

Vire

Neutrino
Nebulae
It depends on what you like more. Swat 4 is more realistic in my eyes compared to a game like R6 Siege, and that's just due to R6 Siege leaning more to PvP. Regardless it's all just up to personal preference.

Reactions: List

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
SWAT 4 gives a better tactical aspect. You have commands you may use to the advantage of your environment. Rainbow Six: Siege isn't that tactical, more of a shoot-em-up type of game. If you are looking for realism and great mechanics, go for SWAT 4. If you want something less serious, go for Rainbow Six: Siege. The old Rainbow games were amazing. They have tactical aspects.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one of the game's main selling points was being able to tell your AI team exactly what to do and how to execute plans idk if the ai was dumb though

The AI isn't /dumb/ per say, they just always got in the goddamn way and I'd end up dying

Medic

Proton
Nebulae
AI is not dumb, its more like the game is hardcoded.

SWAT rules of engagement;

-Bad guy walks behind a swat guy: swat dies
-Bad guy walks to a swat guy facing him: bad guy dies
-Swat guy busts into a room with armed bad guy aiming at the door; swat dies
-Same situation, bad guy not facing the door: bad guy dies
-Swats flash/gas/bomb the room and bust in: affected bad guys most likely surrender or die, no matter where they aiming.

Always bomb bad guys before going in. After the room is secure, have your two teams facing entrances, anyone who charges in will die.

In dlc, surrendering guys can get up again and pick up weapons from ground. Unless you wanna lose your group, collect weapons and tie guys.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
also its possible to play multiplayer, in fact it is quite fun to play co-op