Domesticable Headcrab Application

mattnmad

'The Ranger'
Nebulae
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattnmad/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:152575886
Ban history: N/A
Current and past whitelists (previous iterations included, especially if you played Houndeye or a similar faction): Zombie/Headcrab

Desired name for your character (for logging purposes): 'Omega'

What type of creature are you applying for?: Fast headcrab (Character already exists)

Are you applying for a domesticated headcrab?: Yes (post successful RP with a player)

Have you read and understood the rules posted in the Headcrab & Zombie guide?: Yes I am aware. I wasn't aware of all of them prior to my first attempt playing the char but I feel comfortable with the ruleset now. (Prior to this being set up)

What should you always be doing when interacting with other players?: Play to lose/be there to make other players have something interesting to do, I will not be attempting to actually kill or seriously harm other players. Of course, if I am attacked without any RP being initiated I will defend myself or more likely flee the area by my own means but since I plan on being a domesticated headcrab I don't plan on being hyper-aggressive and entering scenarios that get me into combat in the first place.

How many emotes are required for headcrabs to attach to their would-be host?: It is three at minimum, the first being locating/attempting to latch the target, the second would be then to secure me on that person's head and lastly would be the lethal emote to fully take over the body of the person, killing the person. At each emote the other party can of course defend themself and has three chances to remove me. In my case when/if I am domesticated I still plan on doing this occasionally despite being mostly harmless in which case I might include more emotes and roleplay to make it more interesting or logical for the situation.

What kind of scripts are you allowed to pick up?: Generic/obvious food items except for tinned goods.

Do you understand that, though this whitelist is a premium bonus, it can be revoked if abused?: Of course

Note: I was a little confused as this is the first time seeing the applications I never noticed I planned on going through char auths again but a friend told me to do this instead. If I am in the wrong place just let me know but I assume despite already having the whitelist and character to get his domestic perms I should come here. Also, the story for this char is way more realistic than it was originally don't worry. Nothing that special about me.

Last edited: