Don't Starve Together

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
latest

Shit man, where do I begin? Don't Starve Together is a rather old release, it's been about two years now. However, the DLC for this very game was just recently released. For free! A new Reign adds a lot of content to the Don't Starve some of us already know and love. Here, watch this trailer for it, actually.

You don't know Don't Starve? That's okay - it's basically a 2D survival game. "But Gungeoneer!", I can hear you shout, "2D? That shit's boring as fuck, man!" Now, I am aware that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but hell, Terraria's also a 2D game, and that game was the shit back then.
Don't Starve takes place on an Ancient World, which the Antagonist here is Maxwell, who's ruling this said world over the 'Nightmare Throne', which he can't escape from. However, he is freed by our Protagonist Wilson, whereas the Nightmare Throne 'kills off' Maxwell and forcefully makes Wilson take Maxwell's place.. This, however, leads to Charlie's attention [The Night Monster from Don't Starve], and.. well, this happens.

The story continues in Don't Starve Together.

Also, side note, this game was made by the developers of 'Oxygen Not Included'.

Here's a few more trailers to get you a basic understanding of the game.

If you've watched all the trailers, please do give me your honest opinion of the game as a reply to the thread.
Most of you are wondering - why did I make this Thread? Well, because of two reasons. I want more people to know about this masterpiece of a game and second of all, I want to actually play this, well, TOGETHER with some people! So, if you are interested in playing with me, just reply to the thread that you'd want to play with me. [My internet's shit by the way, so we'd need to find someone to host a Server……… - Doesn't require Hamachi, of course.]

Reactions: List

TheDude24

Neutrino
Nebulae
I dont really like the game. But I guess the game is fun for people that like these types of games. Especially when you play with your friends