DramaAlert's New Host.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Back on LP I thought to myself that drama over RP is pretty ridiclous.

Then I looked at YT and saw people arguing over the dumbest shit, and doing dumb shit.

They are all equally pricks in their own right, including Grade A but difference is he knows he's a cunt while the others try to make themselves out not to be.

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Back on LP I thought to myself that drama over RP is pretty ridiclous.

Then I looked at YT and saw people arguing over the dumbest shit, and doing dumb shit.

They are all equally pricks in their own right, including Grade A but difference is he knows he's a cunt while the others try to make themselves out not to be.
YT is the biggest cesspool of drama on the internet

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Just - just shut up if you don't even know the whole thing.
He harasses other people and doxxes them - Pyrocynical included - and you still like the fucker?
You disgust me.

vid looks staged, keemstar is a cunt and so is leafy. The whole hatetrain isn't needed

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Is there a place that I can go to without seeing keemstar trash?

I don't care if keemstar is still or no longer the host (he is the latter), because at the end of the day, dramaalert is garbage and so are all other drama news channels. The only one tolerable is Scarce.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Is there a place that I can go to without seeing keemstar trash?

I don't care if keemstar is still or no longer the host (he is the latter), because at the end of the day, dramaalert is garbage and so are all other drama news channels. The only one tolerable is Scarce.
didnt have to click on his thread
let's all just watch 3kliksphilip and enjoy his sexy voice instead of dealing with bullshit
anything better than memestar

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
He's the cancer of the internet, and a lot of people are trying to get rid of him
i have a lot of things i can say about this post

i think i'll let it go however

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Wow wee, I love me some good internet celeberty drama
victim-card.jpg

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
keemstar did nothing wrong why the fuck are you kids kicking off about a subject that doesnt even concern you hahahha just look away from the screen kids just look away

Reactions: List

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a very stupid thread, if i say so myself

Locked.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
With the drama going on about the shit stain called Keemstar, I think he finally realized that he's unwanted. Instead of deleting his channel, he gave it to someone else.
I have a feeling when his Subscriber count is going up again because of the new person, he'll come back.

i ignore everything on youtube and don't care because its run by a pack of retards

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
tbh
i like watching him.
I don't like him, but I like watching him.
He's basically the donald trump of youtube, he does the most outrageous shit and sometimes I wonder if he's even real because of the dumb things he does. As a result, I enjoy the outcome of everything he does, yet I hate his concept and character.

i hope any of that made sense

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
shut the fuck up, dude.
to be honest nobody cares, and ill tell you eh looks lieke a fuckeing disohit if you ask me.

also when talking about ut your name is based off some fucking game are you really that retardeded?+ like if u woulcd call ur self sans, u must havre some festih for that shit dont you? delete your accoutn pls
bruh @Isuckatgaming #rleatebable amiright? xd

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Keemstar is just as bad as every other YTer that hates him, both new and old, famous and not.

I mean, have you even seen Leafy's video's?

L O L

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Keemstar is just as bad as every other YTer that hates him, both new and old, famous and not.

I mean, have you even seen Leafy's video's?

L O L
JcepVb.gif

What's up my duders, it's @Bork here - gonna be looking at some top quality cringe today

(Sorry bork reeee)

Last edited: