Dying Light

Rhys

String
Nebulae
Does anyone have/still play this game? I got it a few week ago on steam and it's the best zombie game I've ever played. I've been put off buying it since its release because of the mediocrity of the Dead Island series; even though it had a ton of potential. This game has genuinely blown me away as to how good it is. I was addicted for a month straight until Kingdom Come: Deliverance came out.

Anyone else agree? The combat is fun, parkour is smooth and night-time is genuinely terrifying. The AI is absolutely perfect. Smart enough to be a challenge, but dumb enough to be... zombies, obviously! When you start the game, you avoid packs of zombies. If there was more than three zombies, you got your arse out of there! But, late-game, I can mow-down horse for fun with my Medieval Sword spitting fire and sparks of electricity!

No matter what, however, there's one thing that's never easy to beat: Volatiles. I've been butchered by these things more times than I'd like to admit. Running away, popping flares and flashing your UV light in an effort to not get torn-apart is genuinely terrifying. I've never experience adrenaline like it on any other game. I love this game so much that I had planned only to write a small paragraph, but I got excited and wrote a whole essay.

If anyone want's to play Co-Op, inbox me for my steam ID because I'd love to give it a try!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
good zombie game

better than that cancelled dead island 2 thats never coming out lmao

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Probably would be in a top games list if I were to make one

The gameplay and tight controls, that may suffer slightly from being in 1st person make up for a semi-generic plot in a pretty nice open world sandbox

Only things that pissed me off is the game focuses mainly on melee combat and on higher difficulties makes fights with armed enemies unfair because they barely stagger and can wipe out your entire health bar with a single burst

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
strongly recommend it, reinstalled it a while back just for the multiplayer modes and custom maps, great fun in general

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
23fc926a4893171384f2fede4890d333.png

wish i could atleast buy the damn game

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
buy a key i did the same lol

im sure you can just activate it without using vpn or anything
yeah, you can activate a key

though id rather buy games off steam instead buying them via some website i have no clue of

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
yeah, you can activate a key

though id rather buy games off steam instead buying them via some website i have no clue of

(no ban pls)

go to mmoga, i always buy my shit there and i havent been disappointed yet