deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Devolver Digital was funny

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Finally, after months of preparation, we can share with you two big things we have been hard at work on — CP2077's cinematic story trailer and a brand new gameplay demo! Yes, yes, we know — for now, the demo is only available to the lucky ones who managed to get tickets to E3 and the rest of you will have to wait until gamescom or the public dev Q&A unveiling stream at PAX in August. Yeah, we can already feel the bashing you're gonna give us online :(. "Why are you not treating us fair", "why is the gameplay not being released right away?". The reason is we want to make the most out of the months of work we put into the demo and first showcase gameplay live at E3 and gamescom. Releasing gameplay right away would make the gamescom presentations pointless and would significantly limit our chance to build hype. Why do we need to build hype? To get more gamers interested in CP2077 and, hopefully, convince them to give it a go. We are putting our hearts and souls into making CP2077 a great game and we would like as many gamers as possible to find out about it and experience its amazing story. Also, hype can turn into sales (after all, we are not a charity), and good sales allow us to grow, take creative risks and deliver new, great games for you to enjoy.

And let’s not forget about one more super important announcement — the release date. Less than a year from now, on April 16th, 2020, you’ll finally be able to sink your teeth into Cyberpunk 2077.

As you probably noticed, we prepared 2 editions of the game. Why only two? Because when we pre-order ourselves, we don’t like to go to Wikipedia to compare content. We have a simple deal: there’s the standard edition, the one we think most gamers will choose, and a limited Collector’s Edition. While we're pretty proud of the CE, we'd like to turn your attention to that first one. Why? Because we have really maxed out the physical capacity of the box with goodies. We think this raises the bar for "standard" and we hope you'll think so, too. Also, since pre-orders are live, you might be wondering if there’s any point in placing an order now. Yes, if you want to give us some extra support. Pre-orders help us build anticipation — the more copies you pre-order, the more likely it is for us to get retail (both digital and physical) behind the game. Therefore, if you like what you see, we will appreciate you "voting yes" for CP2077 with a pre-order. If you are still hesitating though, we would rather you wait for more materials or reviews. Our goal is for you to truly enjoy CP2077 and not regret a pre-order.

Take care and looking forward to seeing you in Night City!
CD PROJEKT RED team

Source:

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
God I'd love to preorder Cyberpunk.

BUT I'M IN THE UK AND IT ISN'T HERE YET.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
God I'd love to preorder Cyberpunk.

BUT I'M IN THE UK AND IT ISN'T HERE YET.

Why isn't it there it's on Steam isn't it? I can preorder it. And Wolfestein and Doom.

I'm getting a job this summer guess where all the dosh is going.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Why isn't it there it's on Steam isn't it? I can preorder it. And Wolfestein and Doom.

I'm getting a job this summer guess where all the dosh is going.
Buying it on steam won't give 100% of the money to CDProjektRed and you won't get all the cool physical stuff

Even if you're only buying the standard edition you're missing out on loads of physical stuff if you buy a digital copy

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Buying it on steam won't give 100% of the money to CDProjektRed and you won't get all the cool physical stuff

Even if you're only buying the standard edition you're missing out on loads of physical stuff if you buy a digital copy

When you mean physical stuff you mean collectionist edition or something?

Tbf if it comes out in physical format in Spain I'll buy it, but here in this country it's sometimes hard to find the retail version of games.

I'll try my best though.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
When you mean physical stuff you mean collectionist edition or something?

Tbf if it comes out in physical format in Spain I'll buy it, but here in this country it's sometimes hard to find the retail version of games.

I'll try my best though.
no I mean standard edition has a bunch of cool stuff if you buy a non-digital copy

CYBERPUNK 2077
THE GAME COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

• CASE WITH GAME DISCS

• CASE WITH GAME CODE AND SOUNDTRACK CDS (PC)

• REVERSIBLE COVER

• WORLD COMPENDIUM DETAILING THE GAME’S SETTING AND LORE

• POSTCARDS FROM NIGHT CITY

• MAP OF NIGHT CITY

• STICKERS

COLLECTOR'S EDITION
THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

• COLLECTOR’S EDITION BOX

• CASE WITH GAME DISCS (XBOX/PS4)

• REVERSIBLE COVER

• COLLECTIBLE STEELBOOK®

• 25 CM / 10 INCH STATUE DEPICTING V — THE GAME’S PROTAGONIST — IN ACTION

• HARDCOVER ART BOOK

• METAL PIN SET

• QUADRA VTECH METAL KEYCHAIN

• AN ANNOTATED COPY OF A VISITOR’S GUIDE TO NIGHT CITY SEALED IN AN NCPD EVIDENCE BAG

• EMBROIDERED PATCHES

• MAP OF NIGHT CITY

• STICKER BOMB SET

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no I mean standard edition has a bunch of cool stuff if you buy a non-digital copy

CYBERPUNK 2077
THE GAME COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

• CASE WITH GAME DISCS

• REVERSIBLE COVER

• MAP OF NIGHT CITY

• STICKERS

COLLECTOR'S EDITION
THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

• COLLECTOR’S EDITION BOX

• CASE WITH GAME DISCS (XBOX/PS4)

• REVERSIBLE COVER

• COLLECTIBLE STEELBOOK®

• 25 CM / 10 INCH STATUE DEPICTING V — THE GAME’S PROTAGONIST — IN ACTION

• HARDCOVER ART BOOK

• METAL PIN SET

• QUADRA VTECH METAL KEYCHAIN

• AN ANNOTATED COPY OF A VISITOR’S GUIDE TO NIGHT CITY SEALED IN AN NCPD EVIDENCE BAG

• EMBROIDERED PATCHES

• MAP OF NIGHT CITY

• STICKER BOMB SET
How much is the Collector's Edition, on that note? I can't find the price.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
How much is the Collector's Edition, on that note? I can't find the price.
In Australia it's like $400
American's are saying it's from $200-$250 depending on state

which hopefully means for us it'll be around the £150-£160 mark which is p standard for a collectors edition

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In Australia it's like $400
American's are saying it's from $200-$250 depending on state

which hopefully means for us it'll be around the £150-£160 mark which is p standard for a collectors edition
Bruh thats a fucking steal.

The Titanfall 2 CE which had half as much cost like £300.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Bruh thats a fucking steal.

The Titanfall 2 CE which had half as much cost like £300.
It's still overpriced as fuck for a statue, a keychain, pins and a stickerbomb set but CDProjektRed deserve the money

I base games on £1 an hour and I'm sure I can get my money back

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
It's still overpriced as fuck for a statue, a keychain, pins and a stickerbomb set but CDProjektRed deserve the money

I base games on £1 an hour and I'm sure I can get my money back
beyond that its likely they'll pump out dlc for the game and the ones they did for the witcher were like on par if not better than the base game

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
beyond that its likely they'll pump out dlc for the game and the ones they did for the witcher were like on par if not better than the base game
That feel when you realise Ciri directly referenced ending up in Night City for a while