e3 2021 talk

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
square enix literally just last years e3 but they also remastered life is strange and made MARVEL VIDEO GAMING
absolute snoozefest
only redeeming quality was having matthew mercer be the presenter

REPLACED gonna be E3's coolest swag game unless Nintendo Direct drops Breath of the Wild 2: Majoras Mask real soon

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
square enix literally just last years e3 but they also remastered life is strange and made MARVEL VIDEO GAMING
maxresdefault.jpg

Bruh

Peep this one

No more Deus Ex

No more Adam Jensen

No more Deus Ex games

Reactions: List

walgreens

Electron
Nebulae
i dont know how you guys can stand to watch this shit i just sleep through it and watch all the cool shit after the fact

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i dont know how you guys can stand to watch this shit i just sleep through it and watch all the cool shit after the fact
Its bearable if you watch it with someone because then you can just laugh at all the stupid and boring bullshit but yeah

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
idk why battlestate games did a special on streets of tarkov then admitted it’s not finished yet lmfao

anyway i’m looking forward to battlefield, looks cool and i’ve been itching for a new battlefield game that isn’t set in the past

forza looks nice but driving around in circles gets boring after a while, literally same game different skin

tarkov was in e3?

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

isn't this what all these PR bullshit conventions are about anyway

excited for this now they've got the engine and the shit in place i imagine the second game will need a lot less polish and instead have a lot more content

says new crew new system in one of the trailer descriptions but i hope you play as the same guy. i mean you got the same trailer model so probably but it'd be pretty epic theres a bit of unfinished business

can't wait for this game to piss on starfield

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
tarkov was in e3?
yeah briefly, interviewer didn't seem to know what he was on about

pestily interviewed nikita afterwards and it was way better lmfao

BouncingBetty

Bouncer
Nebulae
calling the forza campaign adventurous lol
They’re still making Forza games with campaign?
[doublepost=1623684337][/doublepost]
idk why battlestate games did a special on streets of tarkov then admitted it’s not finished yet lmfao

anyway i’m looking forward to battlefield, looks cool and i’ve been itching for a new battlefield game that isn’t set in the past

forza looks nice but driving around in circles gets boring after a while, literally same game different skin
The new battlefield looks amazing, but I’m worried it’ll flop like the last couple of games. Dice have really strayed off the path. I was hoping for another Bad Company title in all honesty.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
hi guys e3 here today we're announcing that we switched from the skype call we were in 2 hour ago
lvjbyoy.png

to a zoom call hope u guys are excited for this new feature
D2uLqX9.png

oh by the way did u know indie games exist that have been out for the last five years just in case u guys didnt heres a slideshow about that

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Waiting for 10:30pm for Capcom now

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i dont get why they dont just do back to back to back the actual shit that matters how much budget have they put into having all these panels and all these streams only for these fucking people to sit around talking about nothing forever i want to see one of them graphs u get when u put up a youtube video you know that tells you viewership at certain numbers and i want to show them how the only place they're actually viewed is the preview when u hover over them to figure out where the stuff you actually want to see is