(early) STASILAND Character sheets/Character ideas

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
my suggestion is giving it a better name grounded in an inspiration from a setting appropriate real life group
Taking inspiration from a real life group is what I don't think this new WW3RP is about though.

Question: I don't want the whole map to turn into a Mafia vs Soviet battleground. How do you guys plan to achieve a balance?

Answer: Don't want to intervene in player choice with regards to organisations, they can have whatever ideology or motives that they want as long as it fits with the setting and is serious. The balance can always be handled ICly, that certain civilian groups will have conflicts of interest or share interests and will naturally come into conflict or support of one another.

This isn't Civilians vs Soviets. It's all these different influencing factors; be it personal interests, NATO, Soviets et cetera - playing together.

Just say you have two groups pro-independence, fighting both 'sides' if you want to call it that, ideologically they may differ or one may want power over each other - they'll come into conflict with one another and that may lead to the losing group to seek help from one of the bigger influencing sides in order to get the upper hand.
I don't think a name or logo matters that much. I don't like this one yet though however I think that people should be able to create serious groups even though they didn't exist irl. My group will however fit the setting regardless if it's real or not.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
can't wait for this random place in west germany to be filled predominately with english and american people

can't wait for all the unique store ideas / barmen to be drowned out by 30 american refugees screaming obscenities around a hamburger joint

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
knöck knöck

Jawohl, Mister Rössi, Ich bin Offizier Fickenberg, Ministerie aus State Security ja. Ich habe ein rumour gelernt abouts du hiding conzpirators underneath your bürrito-reserves.

May I haben einem look under dein floorboards, Mister Rössi?

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Hallo, guter Herr. Mein Name ist Rössi und wilkommen zu Rössi's Pizza Palast
Bitte wählen sie ein Getränk und Mahl aus dem Menü, hauen sie das Geld auf den Tressen, nehmen Sie ihre Scripts und verpissen Sie sich.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
'Thälmann'

aspiring agro-anarchist pacifist
seeking accommodation with the occupying forces
trying to build a new life in the zone of occupation

D

Deleted member 305

'Thälmann'

aspiring agro-anarchist pacifist
seeking accommodation with the occupying forces
trying to build a new life in the zone of occupation
unknown.png

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
can't wait for all the unique store ideas / barmen to be drowned out by 30 american refugees screaming obscenities around a hamburger joint

If anyone is making self inserts, it’s definitely not the Americans.

Can’t wait for random German people to be yelling “oi!”

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
If anyone is making self inserts, it’s definitely not the Americans.

Can’t wait for random German people to be yelling “oi!”

german people with mixed race heritage = eh

random non-WARSAW PACT citizens in an active conflict zone like berlin = ???

you really can't rationalize being from a NATO country and in the streets, unless you're NJSOC or a remnant, which in that case I'd question why you aren't hiding in a cave to avoid the stasi.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

you really can't rationalize being from a NATO country and in the streets, unless you're NJSOC or a remnant, which in that case I'd question why you aren't hiding in a cave to avoid the stasi.

i have faith in the ww3rp team to make it realistic but fun

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

Jeremy-Corbyn-laughing-007.jpg

bernie-sanders-laughing.jpg

what if you're a complete and utter communist shill?