*any roleplay happens*

**CP:ZHUKOV-1 rips down the trigger of their Makarov with intent to kill
VE33BQk.jpg

Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
@gExile best Korea chars lets do it

considering if its restrictively Warsaw pact I'll probably do one of those soviet union central Asian chars, maybe a Kazakh.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2304

The Ultimate Enhanced Roleplayer
Nebulae
@gExile best Korea chars lets do it

considering if its restrictively Warsaw pact I'll probably do one of those soviet union central Asian chars, maybe a Kazakh.
If you wanna do a best Korean char, I think in the Q&A it was said you can get auths for one

D

Deleted member 243

as a side note, i am extremely happy that this server scenario has such possibilities with it on what citizens can actually do in day to day life and that things like non-violent protest will be engaged with in a meaningful way other than **YELLO-11 rips back on the trigger, sending bullets to the individual with the intent to kill

will be good to get some decent fucking roleplay in
yello-11 best watch his fucking back because me and the lads will be filling him up with bodkin arrows like a pin cushion

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Armenian-Russian KGB type guy who doesn't care much for torture or inflicting terror into the population, resorting to tricks, scheming and psychological pranks instead

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fashion-14.jpg

Fabian Rosen - owner of the KR3MLIN nightclub/bar in the local area, he's nothing more then a business-man with his ear to the floor