D

Deleted member 930

fAAcJ1b.jpg

v3ao1w5.jpg

HYAcf84.jpg

CjONHIh.jpg

DApRBuw.jpg

bihRING.jpg

If you have any recommendations advises, or even criticism then please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
camera work needs improvement, add more zoom, settle on the camera position first and then you can start posing.

dont use any effects apart from super dof, try to master posing and lighting cause those need work

search up for a guide for better shadows, im sure u can find one for gmod, i saw one, while ur at it, search for gmod 3 point lighting.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

camera work needs improvement, add more zoom, settle on the camera position first and then you can start posing.

dont use any effects apart from super dof, try to master posing and lighting cause those need work

search up for a guide for better shadows, im sure u can find one for gmod, i saw one, while ur at it, search for gmod 3 point lighting.
Thank you much appericated I will take that into my "Need to do" list.

steambored

Nebulae
u really need to start zooming in and filling in the blank space

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I forgot, how do you zoom in with the camera? [no not that shitty tool you get, I mean the placeable camera]

D

Deleted member 930

I forgot, how do you zoom in with the camera? [no not that shitty tool you get, I mean the placeable camera]
Believe it or not but I forgot aswell how it was then I google it you need to press right mouse button and go forward

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Believe it or not but I forgot aswell how it was then I google it you need to press right mouse button and go forward

Useful, thanks.
[doublepost=1501882569][/doublepost]

turns out that just places a fucking tracking camera

D

Deleted member 930

Useful, thanks.
[doublepost=1501882569][/doublepost]

turns out that just places a fucking tracking camera
I think you need to hold down on right mouse button and then you can zoom out and zoom in ?

steambored

Nebulae
you use the camera tool to just place the camera so it doesnt get moved and so you know where to place objects, to zoom in, use the camera in the tool bar(6) to zoom in

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
When you take a screenshot, turn all your settings in-game up for it (that only being if your pc can handle it lol).