Eating healthy food even if you hate the taste.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Hello and welcome to my guide on how to consume five full fledged vegetables every day. This will take roughly one hour to do of your time and the results will be worth it.

What you will need.

• Saute/Large saucepan
  • Blender
  • Any five vegetables of your choosing
  • Access to clean water
  • 1 oxo cube of your choosing (beef is my preferred but any meat one will do)
  • Ability to cut vegetables without committing genocide
  • NO SALT
  • Pepper
  • Spices of your choosing.
  • Butter

First step

Put a small amount of butter into a saucepan and heat for 1 minute on low-medium, spread butter around and then add the chopped five vegetables - simmer for 5 minutes.

Step two
When the vegetables have simmered, add water to just above the highest vegetable in the pan, add seasoning to taste - pepper. (if you dont use pepper you are missing out) and place saucepan back onto heat for another 10 minutes.

Step three
Poke a knife into one of the vegetables in the pot, make sure it is soft and easily cuts through - when you can do this, add the stock cube and stir - cover saucepan and leave for thirty minutes, string halfway through.

Step four

Uncover pot, pour all the contents into the blender container, blend for 10 seconds and then pour into plate - enjoy.

If you're like me you hate the taste and texture of most vegetables - this however bypasses it by turning it into a
meat tasting soup while containing all of the goodness of the vegetables, overall it is about 220 calories with next to no fat and can be consumed without heaving if you have the same problem I do and equals the five a day you need.

I can't say it's the best tasting thing in the world but it goes down and doesn't make me want to hurl. I've been doing this for months and it's rather filling plus is a lot healthier than pretty much anything else I can think of. It's basically soup/broth but meat tasting while containing tons of good stuff.

NO clue why I made this but enjoy, I am not responsible for any injuries.

POST BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS!!!!

Last edited:

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
how do you make 60 sec ramen noodles as quick as possible?
Boil water while you doe something else.

Pour water when it dings.

Noodles can be consumed within seconds if you're cool with hot water scalding, or know how to blow your own noodle.

Stalker

Nebulae
i unironically think broccoli and asparagus is amazing
I know a ton of people who do - but for some reason my taste buds just will not let me eat anything like that. It's not just the taste too, the texture has a lot to do with it for me too.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I know a ton of people who do - but for some reason my taste buds just will not let me eat anything like that. It's not just the taste too, the texture has a lot to do with it for me too.
When you cook bacon use the left-over fat in the pan to cook the asparagus in, it is literally the most amazing thing

has the texture somewhat similar to a carrot with the taste of bacon mixed with asparagus

you can just do oven baked vegetables with some sauce and meat, that's also nice

Reactions: List

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are you telling me pepper, onion, tomato, cucumber and cabbage taste bad? Dude your taste buds are broken.

Stalker

Nebulae
Are you telling me pepper, onion, tomato, cucumber and cabbage taste bad? Dude your taste buds are broken.
I can eat Onions fine but - everything else makes me physically throw up.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can eat Onions fine but - everything else makes me physically throw up.
did your parents not make you eat vegetables when you lived at home? that could seriously be one of the reasons why you hate it

Stalker

Nebulae
did your parents not make you eat vegetables when you lived at home? that could seriously be one of the reasons why you hate it
I don't remember to be honest but I'm pretty sure when I was a toddler I used to eat the stuff just fine

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello and welcome to my guide on how to consume five full fledged vegetables every day. This will take roughly one hour to do of your time and the results will be worth it.

What you will need.

• Saute/Large saucepan
  • Blender
  • Any five vegetables of your choosing
  • Access to clean water
  • 1 oxo cube of your choosing (beef is my preferred but any meat one will do)
  • Ability to cut vegetables without committing genocide
  • NO SALT
  • Pepper
  • Spices of your choosing.
  • Butter

First step

Put a small amount of butter into a saucepan and heat for 1 minute on low-medium, spread butter around and then add the chopped five vegetables - simmer for 5 minutes.

Step two
When the vegetables have simmered, add water to just above the highest vegetable in the pan, add seasoning to taste - pepper. (if you dont use pepper you are missing out) and place saucepan back onto heat for another 10 minutes.

Step three
Poke a knife into one of the vegetables in the pot, make sure it is soft and easily cuts through - when you can do this, add the stock cube and stir - cover saucepan and leave for thirty minutes, string halfway through.

Step four

Uncover pot, pour all the contents into the blender container, blend for 10 seconds and then pour into plate - enjoy.

If you're like me you hate the taste and texture of most vegetables - this however bypasses it by turning it into a
meat tasting soup while containing all of the goodness of the vegetables, overall it is about 220 calories with next to no fat and can be consumed without heaving if you have the same problem I do and equals the five a day you need.

I can't say it's the best tasting thing in the world but it goes down and doesn't make me want to hurl. I've been doing this for months and it's rather filling plus is a lot healthier than pretty much anything else I can think of. It's basically soup/broth but meat tasting while containing tons of good stuff.

NO clue why I made this but enjoy, I am not responsible for any injuries.

POST BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS!!!!

Sort of glad you did make this, I only eat certain vegetables, but this will allow me to eat any ;3

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't remember to be honest but I'm pretty sure when I was a toddler I used to eat the stuff just fine
i mean you can always start slow but if you actually want to make a change see a dietist as this is a pretty serious issue

Stalker

Nebulae
i mean you can always start slow but if you actually want to make a change see a dietist as this is a pretty serious issue
To be fair with the meal I've shown above it's easily manageable. I just eat all the veg I need in one meal as my dinner. Like I made this post as a semi-joke but to be 100% honest I've been doing it for ages now and I honestly feel a lot healthier.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
To be fair with the meal I've shown above it's easily manageable. I just eat all the veg I need in one meal as my dinner. Like I made this post as a semi-joke but to be 100% honest I've been doing it for ages now and I honestly feel a lot healthier.
Your diet needs to consist of various different types of food though, it isn't healthy to eat the same thing day after day as your body will start to lack nutrients which you don't supply it with because you keep eating the same things day in and day out

Stalker

Nebulae
Your diet needs to consist of various different types of food though, it isn't healthy to eat the same thing day after day as your body will start to lack nutrients which you don't supply it with because you keep eating the same things day in and day out
That's manageable too by just switching up the five veggies I put in.