Ehhh, Hi!

Bibo!

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi, my name's MURDER SWAN (capitals required). I'm 18, live in America, and like HL2RP, particularly your HL2RP server--it has really set itself apart from the others I've been to recently.

Currently, I've been playing as Zhandos Abzalov, that lovable old bastard that probably struck up a weird and random conversation with your character who had no intention of speaking to him.

That's about it.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Welcome, mate!
Don't worry my main character is just as liable to randomly speak with someone, hopefully we'll get a chance to RP!

Bibo!

Neutrino
Nebulae
Welcome, mate!
Don't worry my main character is just as liable to randomly speak with someone, hopefully we'll get a chance to RP!
Sounds wonderful. Random talking is just the way to do it, I feel. Gotta spark conversation somehow.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
Hey, I hope you enjoy that ice pack. Also you should come onto teamspeak. (please)

Bibo!

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey, I hope you enjoy that ice pack. Also you should come onto teamspeak. (please)
It helped so much that Civil Medical was noted in his biography. On the topic of teamspeak, yeah, probably.

swans are assholes
welcome
That is unnecessary and racist. Everyone knows that Swans are superior creatures of grace and wealth, and geese are assholes. (Thanks for the welcome though).