Elijah Campbell, the last Tribal.

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae

Basic Information

Name: Elijah Campbell

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth: Somewhere in the American midwest.

Nationality: American/

Spoken Languages: English.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Religious Beliefs: Christin/Lutheran

Affiliation:
Resistance

Alignment:
Chaotic Good.
qGjs09g.png

Detailed Information

Appearance: When the blacksuit is off, he's a man standing at six foot, white in race, with his eyes and hair matching in color, that being brown.

Personality:
A jokester who is down to make fun of almost anything. Just don't mention his religion.

Attire:
The man has a beat to hell blacksuit that is in need of repairs
qGjs09g.png

Background

Family:
Unknown

History:
Elijah reins from the American Midwest, somewhere between Missouri and Kansas. His first memory was in a youth camp sewing clothes and doing hard labor. At some point, he was released and scooped up by the tribe of Flesh, who raised him. Sadly, they moved on without him shortly after the prison break. Leading to him finding his way with the resistance.

qGjs09g.png

Personal Relationships

ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED - ADORED - RESPECTED - GOOD FRIEND - FRIEND - ACQUAINTANCE - NEUTRAL/UNSURE - DISLIKED - HATED - ENEMY
'HARLAND' @deathwolf

Leader of Orsted and my commander in chief, as long as I pay attention to him, trust in my abilities, and trust in Christ. I will see this through.

'JANNA'
A good friend and, as much as I don't want to admit it, someone who's been a guiding figure for me. The advice they give is sound. Combine this with someone who has some all around talents and I'm glad she's on our side.

'HEIMA' @DIGGA NOB

I must say, when I first met you, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, after discovering you were also raised in a tribe, it encouraged me to get to know you better. What I met was an upbeat, funny and an all around good person. At this point, I don't know what we are, but whatever it is, I think it's a good place. I just hope to be able to find the time to sit down and discuss it proper.

'THE MOUTAIN' @Soltïm
A fellow prisoner from Azov. One of the few left that I know of. I just hope you live to see the end of all this. Beers on me once you do.

'DEACON' @contained postal dude
You know. Out of all my conversations, they always seem to get philosophical with you. Not even on purpose. But despite that, I consider you a close friend. One that I can go to to discuss my problems, at least those that aren't between myself and the lord. I just hope you know you can do the same with me.

'HYUN' @Anti-tankspy
Despite not knowing very much about you personally. I have fought alongside you on the battlefield long enough to call you a friend. I know not what you think of me, but given your interactions with other members of Orsted, perhaps that is a good thing for the sake of keeping peace.

'CY' @shad

Look up the term berserker in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of this utterly insane woman. She's got a lot of bark, and bite to boot. Despite this, I am glad she's on our side, she's proven competent, and when needed serious. I hope one day to find to free time to hop into the ring with them proper. Been a while since I've had an actual challenge.

'CECILIA' @Subeh
Lately, I have come to gain a whole new respect for this woman. Not only does she run her own cell, but she also took responsibility for, and dealt with a situation that was very personal to me. Despite the fact I went and ensured the situations end myself, I still appreciate the act of them taking steps to deal with it.

''NAVY' - played by dpixle
Navy, what to say about her, well, she saved my ass. One moment I'm in my hidey hole starving to death, the next the woman's tossing me filters and suit, it's safe to say she saved my life. Not sure what she thinks about me as of yet though, however, after some recent conversations, I like to think I've earned some trust. Something tells me she knows more about me then she let's on, not that that's my main concern right now, haven't heard from her since the battle, hope she's okay.

THEODORE- -Unknown
From what I can gather, Theo is relatively new to the scene, but I can tell there's a fighting spirit in 'em, and he showed plenty of it during the recent liberation. Keeping an eye on this one, in case anyone needs some talent.

VINCENT- -Unknown
It's nice to finally meet another god fearing man, while nobody has called me out for my beliefs, I feel as though not many appreciate seeing someone pray these days, and not having to pray alone before the liberation helped my mental state immensely.

(Will add. Post if you wanna be mentioned)

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
For some reason i always thought Elijah was jaggles for some weird unknown reason, hm.

Soltïm

im alive bitches
Nebulae
Lovely bio, add the Mountain K̶̤̞̜̀̐̀̆ī̵͓͖̿̆̎̕͜͠m̸̧̛̖͈͙̜͇͖͕̗̝̈́̀͗̒ô̵̩̟̺̠t̷͖̜͖͇̉̓͊̅̑h̷͕̏̑̔́͘ when you find the time

Mike65536

Nebulae
EDIT: Added peeps and changed media at le top.

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
True marauder

Were you with Bo's gang in the prison or did you join later on

Mike65536

Nebulae
Bo's gang. The OG's.

Remember this photo?

image.png
I wasn't online for it as I had to work that day. But I was around for other things, scouting the vent system out, the fight in the chow hall, and of course, the riot that led to our breaking out thanks to the funnie mortor hitting the cell block. (We then got our standard issue melee and brown coats)

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
I wasn't online for it as I had to work that day. But I was around for other things, scouting the vent system out, the fight in the chow hall, and of course, the riot that led to our breaking out thanks to the funnie mortor hitting the cell block. (We then got our standard issue melee and brown coats)
Scouting the prison and sneaking around every little vent was so much fun. I loved the prison bit a lot. Shame it only lasted two days

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
this mf asked me to add elijah but hasnt even added cecilia to this one

add cecilia

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
What if, theoretically, you put Warren Barr into this character biography

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
Surely you have a lot to talk about when it comes to Lennie who has been by your side since day one .... right???