divider_type_horizontal.png

Medical Record

Ω BLOOD TYPE: O +
Ω VACCINATIONS: Requirements Met
Ω DIAGNOSED MENTAL CONDITIONS: N/A
Ω DIAGNOSED PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: N/A
Ω INJURY LOG:
Missing right eye - Caused via Explosion - <:: Healing in Progress :: >
Severe burns to the right face/temple - Caused via Explosion - <:: Healing in Progess ::>
Missing left arm - Caused via Tentacle Xenian Monster - <:: Healing in Progress ::>

Faction Relations
Allied - Liked - Neutral/Unsure - Disliked - Hated

Loyalists

"The only smart ones in this world. I honestly crave to be around other same-minded people, is it so hard to ask for?! They know what's good for this world, the stories of the past- the hunger, the pain.. All of it was fixed, how is that a problem?"

Citizens
"Truely a mixture, some with potential of greatness whilst some... safe to say I'm honestly surprised they're still alive, let alone allowed to be 'trusted' with equipment during workshifts."

Civil Protection
"Whilst there is a few rude mouths within their ranks, most have been quite polite towards me, you are respectable to them, they return it."

Transhuman
"Now I have never conversed with one, but while I respect them, I am sure they care not of me. So I will keep my distance. Fifty-Fifty."

Resistance
"Mixed bag, but falling onto the latter side. You ruined my store, destroyed my home and broke me, both physically and mentally. Fuck you."

Vortigaunts
"SEE REPORT, SEE REPORT, SEE REPORT, SEE REPORT, SEE REPORT... GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

Relations

LOVED - ADMIRED - HIGHLY RESPECTED - RESPECTED - GOOD FRIEND - FRIEND - LIKED - ACQUAINTANCE - NEUTRAL/UNSURE - SLIGHTLY DISLIKED - DISLIKED - HATED - ENEMY - DEATHWISH

Harland Roscha
Alive
Disliked

"Clearly was one of the people who made my life in City Fourteen hell without even knowing of my existence. And to top it off, I get dragged out on a supply run where he proceeds to take everything but the 'useless' items, leaving none for me or the old man who was with us, clearly greed is strong with this one. And what do I get out of it? A missing arm. The only saving grace? He actually bothered to save my life, though would you call this living at this point?"

Ω

Valentin Sukharnikov
Alive
Unsure

"Yakiv.. or so I thought that was his real name, seems to be another lie that I hear from these people. If they can so openly lie to each other about their names or their feelings, how can I trust them? Valentin, the only reason why I might trust him is that he knows Miss Riley.."

Ω
Heather Riley
Alive
Friend

"The only one so far that hasn't lied to me, while I admit the topic of alignment never came up.. so I can't fault her for that, she did use her real name and seemed to have no part in Fourteen's fall, or not that I saw anyway.. The fact she is friend with Ya-..Valentin, makes me feel like she is hiding more. A friend, but distant.."

Ω

Last edited:
Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i will enjoy the mission of either making you a great ally or making you hate my guts

i’m unsure what path to take

Reactions: List

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Medical finished
Faction (No meta now) added