Completed Emotes when Changing Clothes

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Please let me use emotes when I am changing clothes. I am referring to emotes like handsup and the like, so I can make sure my clothing/arms/torso combinations don't clip weird, especially when I am on a motorcycle or emoting in the open world. Having to change combinations, then leave menu, go outside onto a motor cycle or something is just really annoying.

3OL2NkS.png

plz save me from my hell

Reactions: List
Upvote 0

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Please let me use emotes when I am changing clothes. I am referring to emotes like handsup and the like, so I can make sure my clothing/arms/torso combinations don't clip weird, especially when I am on a motorcycle or emoting in the open world. Having to change combinations, then leave menu, go outside onto a motor cycle or something is just really annoying.

3OL2NkS.png

plz save me from my hell
If you click and drag you can rotate the character, right click will let you move the camera up and down.

Unless it was only showing when in an emote or on the bike?

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you click and drag you can rotate the character, right click will let you move the camera up and down.

Unless it was only showing when in an emote or on the bike?

the first bit i know, but what is really helpful when playing dress-up is the ability to do certain emotes like hands up to see if your clothing clips in funny ways which depending on the clothing choices you pick can either collide weirdly when idle or only visible under certain conditions (like riding a bike or with your hands up).

Usually, that clipping is solved by finding a proper fitting undershirt or arms, but it's easier to spot and remedy when you can put your hands up while changing. On NP for example I'd just do this by typing out "e handsup" or hitting its associated keybind but was unable to do it in neb so wanted to suggest.