Serious EMS Feedback Thread

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
6riIeEa.png

Hi everyone! As the lead of the Emergency Medical Services faction, I believe it's about time to listen in to some community feedback regarding the EMS. I originally wanted to host an internal feedback round, but decided that it might be more worthwhile getting feedback from the whole community, since EMS is a very public faction and interacts with the server on a daily basis.

I'm not gonna ask for a specific format but be clear in feedback, positive, negative or suggestions. I'll try to respond in a timely manner and once this thread concludes I'll draw some conclusions from feedback received and work on EMS :)

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I posted a suggestion in another thread which I'll put here as well.

How would you feel if upon being downed, a person didn't automatically send a blip to the paramedics but instead it required an input from the player? It would reduce the amount of time EMS spend travelling to a location just for them to not be there because their friends are driving them to hospital anyway.

LifeAlert item purchaseable from the hospital that could allow you to send an alert to the paramedics if you require their assistance, but it's all manual