Bug EMS/PD Raincoat and the new Cruiser's all fucked up.

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
Before the update was launched, the raincoat worked as nothing was wrong, but after it the raincoat's all black and with some odd-textures on the other ones, and for the new cruiser...It changes colors depending on where you look at it, and if you are outside of it.

Here are the pictures.

siBLRDj.jpg
H9OEBub.jpg
e54jF8l.jpg
gh7txMZ.jpg
U7psc70.jpg

I have no idea what happened with my game, but if there's no fix then I'll have to sacrifise the comfort of my eyes

Reactions: List

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
Tried restarting FiveM, nothin'
Restartin' PC, nothin'
Deletin' cache, nothin'

My eyes already hurt looking at the cruiser, and it has a good fucking interior

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
We’re looking into this.

The process of custom vehicles and liveries are something we’re new to, they seem to be working fine for most others but clearly there may be something we’ve missed.

Could you share your graphics settings?

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
We’re looking into this.

The process of custom vehicles and liveries are something we’re new to, they seem to be working fine for most others but clearly there may be something we’ve missed.

Could you share your graphics settings?
Yeah sorry for the late reply, here are my settings.

ulhRHfi.jpg
4BVKFnH.jpg
MpmDGcL.jpg

Cineron

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah sorry for the late reply, here are my settings.

ulhRHfi.jpg
4BVKFnH.jpg
MpmDGcL.jpg
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but it seems you have quite a bit of free virtual memory available to use. I'm not sure about your processor but looking over these setting options and analyzing that you have a 4gb graphics card memory, maybe you can increase your settings such as texture and particle quality, and enabling at least FXAA. I'm not a support representative just an estimate based off your graphics memory allocation.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but it seems you have quite a bit of free virtual memory available to use. I'm not sure about your processor but looking over these setting options and analyzing that you have a 4gb graphics card memory, maybe you can increase your settings such as texture and particle quality, and enabling at least FXAA. I'm not a support representative just an estimate based off your graphics memory allocation.
I have my graphics settings fairly conservative, with plenty of free VRAM without this issue.

Cineron

Proton
Nebulae
I have my graphics settings fairly conservative, with plenty of free VRAM without this issue.
Hi thank you for responding. I did not mean to insinuate that this was the problem for his issue but that he had room to increase some settings based off of my superficial analysis of his current settings. I appreciate that you reached out and described that perhaps medium graphical settings do not hinder the graphical issues mentioned in the initial bug report.

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
My CPU is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU 2.60GHz and my graphic's Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 or NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950M

I have no idea if this is correct or which CPU's the primary one, but I hope it helps

OnerHikie

Neutrino
Nebulae
...And now I see the Buffalo's texture being all over the place.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
The only thing I could suggest that might make a difference is upping your directx version

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
based on my experience, setting your postfx to the lowest setting fucks up all sorts of modded things
primarily with lighting but its worth fiddling with

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
based on my experience, setting your postfx to the lowest setting fucks up all sorts of modded things
primarily with lighting but its worth fiddling with
And if you're inside interiors and you notice that all your shadows are fucked, make sure that you set your shadows to normal instead of off