Accepted ems

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Character name: Randolf Khul

Date of birth: 01/02/1983

Briefly describe your character's background:

Born in 1983, Idaho to two loving parents, this man would go on to join the US army and fight in the Iraq war as a medic before receiving a dishonorable discharge for fraud. After serving his two year sentence, Randolf returned to Idaho where he hosted an extremely unpopular public-access talkshow (which was shut down after a petition was presented to the local broadcasting network). He then spent the next ten years hosting his infamous podcast out of his home town, where he discussed various conspiracy theories and peddled gas station boner pills to his audience. Recently he had decided it was finally time to move out of Idaho and achieve his dream of stardom in Los Santos.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):
IC
: Randy is going through a mid-life crisis and wants to relive his glory days as a medic.
OOC: I think there's like 5 EMS total and I like MedRP.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:

Short term - Refamiliarize himself with the daily duties of a medic and have a stable job while he gets his footing in the city
Long term - EMS ridealong show?

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:

Yeah HL2RP, WW3RP, GTA text-rp, etc.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):
In HL2RP I had multiple UM/Medic characters.

What is your time zone?:
CET (or CEST I don't know what it is right now but 1 hour ahead of uk time)

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
Nah

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello Mute!

Thank you for applying for EMS. I'm happy to tell you that we've decided to accept your application on your character, Randolf Khul. Once you got access, please familiarize yourself with our Subforum. Please also join the nebulous.cloud Discord, and if you're already a part, send me a message or ping me please.

Once you're in-game, please make your way to the Pillbox Hospital and call for staff to whitelist you, please. Thank you, and good luck! See you on the blue side.

Reactions: List